1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Daryl Morey 1-on-1 interview on Sports Sunday (12/27)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rocketabc, Dec 26, 2009.

1. rocketabc

rocketabc Contributing Member

It was taped before the Cavs game, so don't ask if I grilled him about the latest McGrady garbage (although he did talk about him.)

He covers the organization/working with Les Alexander and Rick Adelman, "Moneyball," this year's team sans Yao, and how close he thinks the Rox are to The Promised Land. Also some pretty funny interaction with Chuck Hayes before that night's game against the Lebrons...

First hosting gig for Sports Sunday as well, and I'm pumped about the interview (shot by hilltopper, btw)...so let me know what you think tomorrow night!

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Any links to watch it on? And what time?

DD

3. rocketabc

Will be posted on the web site click2houston.com/sports following the broadcast. That will be determined by how late the NFL game goes. Sports Sunday airs following the newscast. If you're planning on DVR, I'd set it to record both SS and whatever show comes on after just to be safe...

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am in Austin, so I don't get channel 2.

DD

5. rocketabc

Gotcha. I'll make sure we put it up on the site...thanks!