1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2015-2016 Milwaukee Bucks Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by UtilityPlayer, Jul 2, 2015.

1. UtilityPlayer

UtilityPlayer Member

Got a great young nucleus , should be exciting times with the new uniforms & Parker coming back healthy.

2. Juxtaposed Jolt

Assuming there are no injuries for any team in the NBA next year, where do you guys think the Bucks will end up, in terms of seeding?

3. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

I really like what they have done up there in Milwaukee. Rebuilt without sacrificing a whole lot. Added great young pieces. In a few seasons, could become the Warriors of the East - great all-around team that plays solid defense and has depth at every position.

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

My second favorite team currently. #1 Favorite jerseys.

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Love what the Bucks have done. Kidd's a heck of a coach, too.

Should be 4th, no? Cavs, Bulls, and Hawks are probably still ahead of them, but I'd be surprised if they didn't pass up Toronto and Washington.

6. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

They are looking good. Happy that they finally got their act together.

7. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

Bucks will be very interesting coming season. They are already so long and athletic.
    With Monroe they now have a post presence. Now all they need is a good shooting coach for Giannis, Jabari and MCW.

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Championship. Easily.

9. malakas

malakas Member

Wow lol what a nice thread :) didnt know ppl cared enough.

I dont know if we make the playoffs or what seed and wont make projections because i dont want to eat crow :grin: but i think we can make it.

Indiana can be back and miami if healthy should make it deep. So even if we got better so did other teams. Except the hawks probably. Then there is orlando with skiles and charlotte looking in and svg and his system with homeless man howard. (Drummond).
    Im interested to see how a center with a good post game but with some flaws like cant rimprotect will be utilised by kidd.

starting 5 are 23 23 20 20 25. Mcw middleton parker giannis monroe

Mcw / vasquez/ bayless/ennis
    Middleton/ mayo / vaughn(rookie)
    Parker/ inglis(rookie)
    Giannis/job
    Monroe/henson/zaza/plumplee
    This is right now the projected lineup. And as you can see a trade is coming or a signing. For a forward. I dont know who but his salary will be around 5-7 per. So if you have any idea plz chime in. Maybe its jones? :mad:

The alts should also be revealed this month. I will post them then . they are sick. Black with a deer head on them and the okayers name on the antlers.

Thanx for the support. :)

10. craigharmann

craigharmann Member

I grew up in Wisconsin. I was a Bucks and Brewers fan. The Bucks may get tantalizingly close, but they'll epically fail. Always have.

11. malakas

malakas Member

That was the kohl era. Kohl is gone now. Btw no packers?

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I still think swapping out Knight for MCW was a mistake, but other than that I like the team. Monroe ain't great but he's something.

13. craigharmann

craigharmann Member

I love the Packers. They're in a class far and above the Bucks and Brewers. I'm hesitant of the Bucks. Yes, it is different owners, but until it is proven otherwise, I'll be skeptical. Parker was a great pick. Kidd and the situation leading into his getting hired seemed a little sketchy. But he did well in his first year. So, time will tell. I'd love to be proven wrong.

14. malakas

malakas Member

I understand. Kohls biggest problem was alienating the fanbase outside of milwaukee and marketing instead to chicago for cheap deals so the fibs come and fill the arena. No marketing outside of milwaukee and madison and even half the state got minny games in tv instead of bucks. Its totally understandable that the locals say buck ginna buck.
    However now its different even without looking on the court. They are becoming good organiation. They put the tetiary logo everywhere and in summerfest you see more bucks unis than ever before. The brewers suck atm so why not give the bucks a chance? They do have talent and even if they dont reach a final or whatever..does it matter? So few teams ever do. The bucks need all the fans they can get. Its crucial otherwise they will soon be the seattle sonics.
    Even the most indiffirent wisconsite I dont think he will like if another city steals the team now that they have legit franchise talent with potential to become stars.
    You can make a difference just by giving them a chance.

Do you want in the future to see a twitter post of star jabari now signed in the bulls saying " always remember the bucks. Good memories wisconsin" ?

15. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

malakas whats the go with hensen going fwd? would he be a trade piece to get another guard if its needed or would they want to resign him at 4 years 60 mill?

16. malakas

malakas Member

Henson shouodnt be traded because of monroes rim protecting deficiency. There are too many guards ar the roster atm. Mcw vasquez mayo ennis gutieres bayless middleton vaughn. That makes 8! Guards. :eek: And we also keep kendall marshall in the facilities while hes rehabbing so we may sign him if hes over his acl.

So if anytging a guard is about to get traded for a forward. Henson should not be extended this year. He is inconsistent and its dangerous after the larry fiasco to have him get comfortamble. Btw with the market as it is i dont think he would even want to be extended. Better test free agency with the cap rise. ( i expect neither dmo or jones to want to be extended this year either).

17. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

But Knight just got 70 million. If they kept him, they wouldn't be able to make some of the other moves they've made.

18. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

I like the bucks a lot, especially since they're in the East and they don't interfere with my Rockets! Great potential roster for years to come if their players develop. And it looks like J Kidd is a decent coach as well!

19. craigharmann

craigharmann Member

Back in the early 90's, I was drawn to the Spurs. I've been a fan since, and it was awesome living in San Antonio for 6 and a half years....with no championships while I lived there, of course! But the Spurs are my first team. The Bucks have a lot of my trust to re-earn before I can say they're my second team.

20. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

Not 1, not 2, not 3... Not 4... Not 5...