1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Scariest places on earth"...tonight at 7 p.m. local

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ROXRAN, Aug 19, 2001.

Tags:
  1. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

For those of you interested in this show:...they should have a good one on Fox Family tonight - all new.

btw, the show is creepy for those who haven't caught it yet... I still find it chilling to remember the episode at the castle with the doors opening and stuff swaying by themselves.

2. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

You mean they're actually going to Utah. :eek:

3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

4. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

ok, I watched it on FOx family , and I thought it was fake. Nothing but good acting. If you're gonna film something about the paranormal, at least provide the evidence. I have heard too many credible, sane people discuss the subject to not know this is possible. However, the acting tonight was horrible and we didn't get to see anything out of the ordinary. I shoulda been watching unsolved mysteries instead.