1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Spurs title game 7 video

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RocketsRuuule, Sep 1, 2005.

1. RocketsRuuule

RocketsRuuule Member

Does anyone have the tape or video of the Spurs game 7 of the nba finals of this year? Any information concerning this I would appreciate it. And if this is the wrong thread, then im sorry before hand.

2. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

I have the video of game 7 of the 2006 Western Conference Finals in which The Rockets slap the Spurs around. Consider the 13pts in 35sec a preview of next year's Conference Finals

3. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

I have it on DVD. But you need to go to your user control panel and allow people to email you, or you will have trouble getting it.

4. CBrownFanClub

CBrownFanClub Contributing Member

This made me laugh out loud.

5. RocketsRuuule

RocketsRuuule Member

JBIIRockets, Thanks soo much for replying. Is there anyway for me to get a copy of that, i would appreciate it soo much. Just let me know what I need to do. My email is ferg_c@hotmail.com if you need to contact me. Thanks again in advance!

Macfan - I totally agree lol, i cant wait till this yrs final where the spurs may be in real trouble!

6. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member