1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trayvon Martin

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Careful MC, if you're walking around with a lighter and $40 in cash, you might just get gunned down, and people like texxx will assume you're a druggie.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes and it's suspicious he had 40 bucks on him too!

I read well enough...and I read a man who has created a warped reality in which he can't admit to his own prejudice and wraps it up in some very strange incredibly crazy speculative reasoning. You and gz have a lot in common.

3. Nook

Nook Member

4 pages of a pissing contest. I will go with what the first set of experts said, when they ruled the voice recording is inconclusive. You will always find outliers either way.

There is no new evidence in the last 48 hours, and everyone is just arguing red herrings. Err Martin is a pothead gangbanger that is a dangerous black versus Zimmerman as a racist, blood thirsty white race warrior..

You would think people were pitting Presidential candidates against each other or rooting for their favorite sports team.

4. DaleDoback

DaleDoback Contributing Member

My Comment?

But according to the law....that means I can travel to Florida.....pick fights with every 300 Pound dude I see........get my rear tossed like a rag doll.......then kill him.

There is my comment.

Yes? or No?

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What difference does any of that make? For your information pot doesn't make a person more aggressive.

It makes no difference, there's no evidence other than your wild speculation to suggest any of that.

There is evidence to disprove your lame ass theory. He was on the tape at 7-11 and the path he's known to have walked is that heading to his father's house. There is the witness who was talking with him at the time.

All of that goes against the little speculation you made up to assassinate TM's character.

6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Here's a possibility I'm wondering about given what facts we know about the case.

We know that Zimmerman

- was on medication which can cause erratic and aggressive behavior
    - worked with multiple people who've claimed he exhibited racist behavior, and was racist towards them
    - had been arrested before (unlike Martin) and was familiar with the wrong side of the law and the justice system.
    - was carrying a firearm
    - Had two scratches on the back of his head
    - had a bloody nose
    - is facing murder charges

Given these FACTS isn't it possible that days before TM having been in trouble smoked what he swore would be his last joint, and blamed all of his problems on the mar1juana and hated pot and those that sold it. Zimmerman, being a racist not liking a new black kid in his neighborhood offered to meet him and sell him drugs. Then Zimmerman was going to use his firearm to threaten and possibly rob Martin.

Martin now hating pot and drug dealers decided he would teach Zimmerman a lesson by giving him two scratches on the back of his head and a bloody nose.

When this happened Zimmerman was angry and decided to kill a person of the race he was against. That's why he's facing murder charges and not manslaughter

7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

of course I know that, as I've already stated many times already. You need to read more carefully to avoid looking ignorant like you did on that last post.

8. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Then check your post that I quoted. If you knew that, why would you make that post. LOL

9. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

What is with you people picking and choosing your opinions and facts?

I don't think anyone has suggested that Zimmerman had a right to confront Martin, pick a fight and then shoot him.

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Edit: woosh

#5010 KingCheetah, May 20, 2012
    Last edited: May 20, 2012
  11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

We know this because GZ's "family physician" told us so. The initial photos did not indicate any of these wounds. Zimmerman himself said he was fine the night of the altercation and did not request medical attention. We only know of the broken nose after the family released their doctor's report. I don't trust the Zimmerman's doctor.

see texxx? two it goes both ways.

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Edit: whoosh 2

#5012 KingCheetah, May 20, 2012
  13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

edited

#5013 FranchiseBlade, May 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  14. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

what blade said

1 person likes this.
  15. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

it's about the possible drug deal, not the smoking of the illegal drug.

please read better.

16. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

minority report? precrime?
    [​IMG]

17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...in-trayvon-martin-shooting-changed-story?lite

Key witness in Trayvon Martin shooting changed story

A key witness to the Trayvon Martin shooting changed the story he had given Sanford, Fla., police, telling state authorities he was not sure who was screaming during the altercation with George Zimmerman, NBC Dateline confirmed Friday.

The man known as Witness #6 originally told Sanford police Zimmerman cried for help. The witness stuck to his account that he saw Martin, 17, straddling Zimmerman and pinning him to the ground before Martin was shot.

On March 20, according to the Orlando Sentinel, while sitting for a follow-up interview by a Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigator the witness said that he was no longer sure who was calling for help.

"At first, I thought it was the person on the ground, just because, you know, me thinking rationally, if someone was on top, the person on the bottom would be yelling," he said, according to the Sentinel. "I truly can't tell who, after thinking about it, was yelling for help just because it was so dark out on that sidewalk. You can't see a mouth …"

18. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

Can we assume GZ was on a bounty hunt because he had cash in his pocket?

it's in the realm of possibility that he's an assassin from the future meant to stop Trayvon Martin from becoming King of the New World.

Do you know how absurd you sound?

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What drug deal are you talking about....oh the one in your imagination!

20. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You mean the possible drug deal that was possibly initiated by Zimmerman?