1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Before the NBA playoffs resume Friday night, we're talking Rockets, including individual team awards. We're live NOW!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

[Any Interest?] Dynasty Basketball League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by ivenovember, Jun 27, 2015.

1. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Looking to start a dynasty basketball league and just wanted to see if there was any interest from Clutchfans members to join.

Everything would be up for debate but my general thoughts were:
    Some sort of yearly fee, generally the sweet spot is $25 to $50 range, but open to suggestions.
    Ideally would be some sort of "best ball" format to reduce the strain of weekly lineup setting, would have to see what's best in terms of this.
    Obviously would be a start-up so start-up draft.
    Ideally 12 owners (maybe 4 divisions of 3 teams), but anywhere from 10 to 16 would be doable.

I've comished many fantasy leagues, including numerous NFL Dynasty leagues, and wanted to expand to the NBA dynasty realm, so let me know if you're interested at all.

2. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

I know nobody responded, but if you are interested I'm rounding up owners here on this forum, go to the "discuss all settings and format" thread in "League Set-Up Discussion".

http://phislammajamma.freeforums.net/