1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Chuck 4

Chuck 4 Member

That is correct. He's a personal friend. I would have never got those tickets if not for him, ha ha

[​IMG]

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Meh, I thought the crowd was decent. Definetly not New York or Chicago or Philadelphia caliber.

I thought the bad boys singing/chant was off key and not kept up. It faded quick. Could have been more memorable but we didn't pull it off.

John Cena is annoying. There is where JJ watt is headed.
    I'll give it my all blah blah blah. Whatever dude.

Man, we sat in front of some annoying teenagers. We were also in a section by some smarks trying to be all funny. Some were decent chants, others were reaches.

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

4. SuraGotMadHops

[​IMG]

5. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

This pic makes me laugh every time.

[​IMG]

Cena.... the Champ of everything is HERE!

6. Beavis Stiffler

[​IMG]

7. Beavis Stiffler

TNA Impact have been putting good shows lately especially tonight. The Hardys-Wolves tag team match, Bobby Lashley-Austin Aries world title match, and the X-Division matches are good. It is Spike TV's loss if they decide to not keep them on their network. There are other networks like TNT, TBS, FX, Fox Sports, etc. that want it on their channel.

8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

yet none of those networks have picked it up.....

9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

10. Beavis Stiffler

In today's age of television and technology, it's not a bad idea if TNA Impact shows are on Netflix and Hulu. Because of the WWE Network, Netflix and Hulu could be dropping WWE-related programming.

The Neilsen TV ratings are now the most overrated stats-wise. The majority don't care about the ratings and numbers because we already have online streaming on the internet and torrents to download if we miss anything.

11. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

You know Spike TV was losing almost a million a month. Id be shocked If they found a tv deal.

12. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

TNA is no Orange is the New Black or House of Cards

Their PPV buys are probably horrible, don't need to look it up...

13. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

WWE was my favorite growing up but when it started to get to predictable i stopped watching and went back to watching TNA.

[​IMG]

14. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Vince young trending on twitter for his appearance on Raw.

15. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Stephanie with a good promo and pedigree on Bri. Awesome.

16. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Steph spitting hot fire. And yes those pedigrees were better then HHH, lol

I would like Steph to win their match but I know the Bella girl is gonna win unfortunately

17. Beavis Stiffler

I have a strange feeling that the Undertaker will show up at Summerslam and cause interference to Brock Lesnar and help John Cena win. :/

Also, don't forget to order WWE Network for only $9.99 a month.:rolleyes::eek:

How many times did they say that? We get it, ok. They don't need to promote it over and over and over again.:mad:

18. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

2 segments where they replay the same cena/lesnar montage and a 3rd extreme rules 2013 montage. You could probably lump together another 10 minutes of them 9.99 footage.

19. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Wait what

I don't think Dean Ambrose will be coming for the MITB briefcase.... yet. Probably a street fight for SummerSlam.

#1519 tellitlikeitis, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  20. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I think that was one of the worst raws I've ever seen. Aside from Ambrose's antics there was nothing I found interesting.

I for one can't stand the Bella's, so I find that angle completely uninteresting, although the crowd seems to be eating it up so I'm in the minority on that it seems. Likewise I can't believe that evil Russian angle is so over, Rusev sucks and Swagger is boring. And a spear ending a last man standing match, really?

They had a match between Ziggler and Cesaro, two of the best workers on the planet. They were both given jobber entrances and worked a very boring by the numbers match. The WWE forces Cesaro to use such a boring moveset it really is frustrating. Anybody who has seen his NXT or indies matches knows how diverse his moveset is, WWE Cesaro is basically uppercuts, swing, neutralizer.