1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shutting Howard down till AS-break after TJones return?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by _RTM_, Jan 22, 2015.

?

Should Rockets shut down Dwight for month or so after TJones return?

Poll closed May 2, 2015.
  1. Yes

43 vote(s)
    72.9%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    6.8%
  3. Brian Cook (this poll is knee-jerk)

12 vote(s)
    20.3%
  1. Mazulis

Mazulis Member

All I remember about TJ defence , is stearing at his opponents with open mouth:eek:, so no DH will pick up his game ,come playoff time will see the beast.

Hello Roxx fans!!!Ps. This is my first post.

2. kemah

kemah Member

Shut Howard down and we probably miss the playoffs. Dmo last night showed why he isn't able to hang with elite players both offensively and defensively. Sure he will show something against weak competition sometimes but no way near enough to get us far. I was hoping he would make at least a minimal showing so other teams will maybe trade someone decent for him but that is out the window now. Howard needs help against these elite teams and Dmo failed again to do so. I was also hoping that Josh could bang with them but it looks like I was wrong. TJ even when he returns will need time to get in shape and he was never a great defender. Unless Morey can pull a miracle off ancd get a trade or we magically go to the east conference we are toast without Howard. At least the yahoos here can see what I have been saying about Dmo and start getting off his jock strap.