1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] Fast and Furious 7 : July 11th, 2014

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, May 24, 2013.

1. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

what can I say, rarely there's a movie these days that remind you of what you used to do when you watch an action movie at age of 13. This movie brought me so many "wtf... they doing that, no way... holy sh.. omg that's awesome" moments in this movie.

Once you passed a certain age, you just don't suspend disbelief and cynicism enough to get those feelings anymore. This movie does it.

Tribute for Paul Walker at the end was also nice. Choked up a little :(

2. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Well I really enjoyed it. These films are completely absurd but sometimes a little absurdity is a whole lotta fun. Continues my personal preference of only liking the odd number ones and did a good job of overcoming the staleness of six.

Statham was a badass villain and Kurt Russell seemed to have a lot of fun in his role. Had some awesome fight scenes and good car chases. The Paul Walker tribute was handled nicely and you could tell certain scenes really hit an emotional nerve with the cast.

3. VanityHalfBlack

Still making a killing at the box office. Paul Blart cop 2, lol.

4. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member