1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Parsons Officially out for the Season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LandryMegaBeast, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I love how you have turned this into a discussion about his stature in the community. This is a basketball discussion and in the eyes of his 46 million dollar contract he has failed hard. He still gets the 46 million but so does Clowney.

2. Nook

Nook Member

I wouldn't have matched the Mavericks offer and actually prefer Ariza, but how has Parsons contract "failed"? Also where did you get a 46 million dollar figure for Clowney? Did the Mavericks waste the number one pick in the draft on Parsons?

Seems to be a lot of premature excitement over the demise over a role player.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The majority of NBA players are 'educated' . If he is educated he surely does not act like an educated, sophisticated person.

That is what I meant. Carry on. I rather talk about his game at this point.

He can go modeling and do other stuff with his life when his NBA career is over. ('attractive','absurdly rich','young' attributes)

4. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Damn, that's terrible news for Chandler. I hope he doesn't actually need micro fracture and is able to bounce back. I have dislike for him, but not enough to enjoy hearing news like that.

5. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You must be Grantland Juliet's troll account. Please tell us more about how good looking and educated Portions is.

6. mollamar

mollamar Contributing Member

The intersting thing in this article is that it says that he got second and third opinions from the team doctor for the Bulls and Rockets:

"Parsons got a third medical opinion on his knee Monday when he visited Chicago Bulls team physician Brian Cole, the section head of the cartilage research and restoration center at Rush University Medical Center.

Parsons also had consultations with Mavs team physician T.O. Souryal and Rockets team physician Walter Lowe."

7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Someone should insert an orthopedic surgeon into that picture of Cuban and Parsons at the club when he signed his contract.

Caption?

"Soon."

8. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Just gonna be honest here, we dodge a bullet not getting Bosh and Parsons. we definitely would not have been able to get Smith, Brewer, shoot even Jet and Prigioni for all I know. I hope both Parsons and Bosh recover fully!

9. Raven

Raven Member

Dallas is boned.

10. Zergling

Zergling Member

You can't assume though that the same issues would've happened to Bosh/Parsons if they were in Houston

11. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

bosh has a bloodclot in his lung.. what would have changed in houston to prevent that??