1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Carlisle and Cuban complaining bout the refs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by andyacecandy, Apr 24, 2015.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

No one cares, Chandler.

2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

[QUOTE=dandorotik;971281

I don't just want a sweep, I want an absolute beat-down. I want Pablo Prigioni throwing alley-oops to Client MFBA Capela tomorrow.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Howard needs to keep his head in the game, Chandler is just going to try to provoke something to get him suspended.

4. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Actually it did....

His biggest mistake was the Rondo trade, that killed his team.

CP, is the future of the Mavs.

T_Man

5. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

That was more on Nelson...

Cuban was young and learning the in's and out's at the time.. Nelson was calling the shots.

T_Man

6. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

The refs did not fall for that flop by Harris. They've been awarding them the entire series for flopping. The refs also awarded them with plenty of ghost fouls. So I don't understand why these two chumps are complaining. I tel you what though, I'm glad Carlisle got fined.