1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HUBIE BROWN is a pathetic commentator

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by NBAandNFLFan, Apr 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

#RETIRE #BEWELL

2. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

Eat **** old man

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Hubie Brown is awesome. I don't understand the hate.

4. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I didn't mind him the first game, but he was unbearable today. He was openly rooting for the Mavs tonight. Even when they got ahead.

5. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

He was definitely being biased in favor of the Mavs, but the thing that got me were how inane and uninformed some of his comments were.

He really seems like he is too old to be doing this anymore.

6. RESINator

RESINator Member

does he have a thing for underdogs or is he just fking super biased as hell

7. Faust

Faust Member

douchebag even said "we" when referring to the mavs. idk why he's such a dallas fan

8. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i almost want hubie doing game 4 now too just to hear him b**** and cry when his boys get sw-sw-swept like dust on the porch

9. Lando

Lando Member

I completely agree, that was pretty annoying to listen to.

3-0

10. Faust

Faust Member

he kept bringing up the heel 3 times after the fact. i wish there were a way to contact espn and complain to get him replaced with jeff van gundy

11. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

This old bi""ch was favoring the mavs and kept saying prigioni fouled barea trying to justify their fouls.

12. Since75

Since75 Member

2 years ago Brown was 80 years old and maybe the Alzheimers had set in yet. He was biased towards the Mavericks all night. I'm ok with him commenting on what the team that's trailing needs to do, but the problem is when the Rox trailed he had nothing to say but how the Mavericks needed to maintain the lead. He's not who you think he is.

13. Sajan

Sajan Member

I turned down the center channel on the surround sound during halftime..I couldn't take it anymore.

Too bad the Root sports production is terrible. Horrible white balance..sh*** audio mixing.

14. charlieaustin

charlieaustin Contributing Member

Blatantly obvious he likes the Mavs. Not just tonight's game but the last game too. I think it was the beginning of the second quarter when the other guy was talking about McHale and how good of a job he has done this year and Hubie says something like "yeah he has a done a good job for them this year but let me talk about Ellis...". I muted the rest of the game.

15. RoCksT4R

RoCksT4R Member

Then went Ellis stepped on Josh's foot on that last three he said Josh should not be on the floor on that play. What a fking twat.

16. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

He leans towards the underdog, like any impartial fan would. He is still respectful to both teams and complimentary to our players. People need to chill out and enjoy the win.

17. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

There's leaning toward the underdog, and then there's loudly groaning on the air when Harden hits a clutch three. I didn't think Game 1 was too bad. This was horrible.

18. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

You guys take this stuff way too personally.

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Watched the Root sports stream but when I re-watch this game on ESPN I'm sure I will find you guys are overreacting. I think I'm going to tally how many positive things Hubie says about each team.

20. Sandi

Sandi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hubie Brown is simply awful....just gets on every nerve with his nonstop babbling. He would be perfect as a Mavs announcer since he seems to really like the Mavs, but he should not be doing these playoff games on national tv.