1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

'14-'15 Regular Season Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by quinnolivarez, Apr 16, 2015.

1. quinnolivarez

quinnolivarez Member

Goodbye, crazy regular season.

Goodbye, game where we didn't score 70 vs OKC and still ended up winning. Much appreciated, really helped get the fanbase to believe this team could win with defense. Goodbye, random HOME loss to the lowly lakers, on national tv no less. Way to get the national audience to think we were a joke at first. Goodbye, Nuggets game where we had to rely on Harden to carry us through OT, once again on national tv, vs a really crappy team. Goodbye, first corey brewer game, where you racked up 5 (?) steals in your home debut, I went to that game and it was really fun. Goodbye, Bulls game on the road where those terrible refs wouldn't give us a call to save our lives, despite the fact that the bulls commit lots of offensive fouls to run their stupid offense. Goodbye, rockets game where we inexplicably destroyed the knicks on national television, mostly just for kicks. goodbye, harden buzzer beater v phoenix. that was fun. hopefully, good bye to dwight howard's knee issues. goodbye, epic harden matinee game vs cleveland on abc. mozgov, if ariza sees you in the finals, me might take your head off. goodbye, ugly loss to portland where brew erupted in the 4th to give us a chance to win at the end. goodbye, jazz - i hate you and you had your way with us when hayward was playing with swagger. goodbye, demar derozan, you had a whale of a game vs us but have a pretty tough road ahead of you in the playoffs. goodbye sacramento kings and minnesota t wolves, gonna miss you being around to pick us up when we need a win here and there. goodbye, regular season. its' been fun, but now its time for some real basketball.

2. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Amen. Thank you Houston Rockets.

3. GranvilleWaders

Goodbye paragraph and punctuation I miss you making it easier to read large posts.

4. SemisolidSnake

This regular season should be remembered for us getting to see the true MVP of the league play 81 games of unreal and record-setting basketball. Whatever happens in the playoffs CANNOT take away from what James Harden became and did this year against incredible odds. And let's at least appreciate that that stolen 82nd game didn't happen on account of the MVP kicking one the league's princesses in her lady parts. We still got the second seed AND can say that.

5. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG] [​IMG]

1 person likes this.