1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

With Kirk out.....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by FishBulb913, Nov 22, 2006.

1. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

Will JVG be more likely to 'decide' Bonzi is healthy enough to play??

2. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

3. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

dajuan wagner will be signed to a 10 day. or here comes john lucas!!

4. KGHossman

KGHossman Member

Dejuan Wagner?? are u serious?? We don't need a undersized, underachieving, injury prone SG.

5. Mordo

Mordo Contributing Member

I rather have Vspan than fat Bonzi taking Kirk's minutes. At least V-span is in shape and wants to win. Bonzi is a lazy bum that's hoping for a big payday.

Winner
    Spanoulis!

6. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Under-sized and injury prone, sure. But underachieving? You do realize that during his first few years in the league, Wagner was fighting an illness (ulcerative collitis) so severe that it resulted in him having his entire colon removed, do you not? Yes. You heard me correctly. HE HAD HIS ENTIRE COLON REMOVED. And now that he's battled back from that serious of an operation to once again play in the NBA, you want to call him an under-achiever. If anything, Dajuan Wagner is over-achieving.

7. superden

superden Contributing Member

I want Dajuan to come back to the league and hope he does well. I want it for selfish reasons...I own his spx autograph rookie card :D

8. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

didn't he had his arshole repaired or something

9. KGHossman

KGHossman Member

I am aware that he had his entire Colon removed. I have a pretty good understanding of the illness, and I'm sorry it happened to him. But, before this illness, he underwent microscopic knee surgery as well. So I was not referring to his ulcerative collitis when I was calling him an underachiever. I followed this kid when he was in high school. He once scored 100 pts in a hs game. he had alot of potential and when he got to the NBA, he just couldn;t put the ball in the basket. I don't know if it had to do with the system, or his teammates, but for what ever reason, he just couldn't adjust well to the NBA game. So, to say he was an underachiever, maybe its a little premature. But based on his athletic ability and scoring prowess in hs and college, I think he should have been alot better at the NBA level. I believe he is back in the NBA and with the warriors now. I hope he has a long nba career and that he does well for himself. I never attacked his character, his hear or anything. I was just saying that he has not produced the way he has and was expected to.

10. blackistan

blackistan Member

11. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

my post was rather sarcastic actually.

12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I think he'll give Spanoulis a game or two to justify his minutes. If he can't, Bonzi's fitness will suddenly be much improved. Unless his relationship with Bonzi is in even worse shape than I imagine.