1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Terrence Williams on potentially leaving the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

1 person likes this.
  2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I don't typically take much notice of the bench while I'm watching the game at home, but being at the game last night, I was surprised to see him out there being the last one to high five the starters before tip-off. It's a strange situation. I understand why Parsons is playing over him, but there have been times where it seems weird that T-Will wouldn't at least sniff the court based on how the rest of the team was playing.

Morey's going to look really bad if this turns into another Lin situation, that's for sure.

1 person likes this.
  3. Kronos

Kronos Member

Eh...TWill....more like TWont.

He can only succeed in a system like Dantoni's imo.

4. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Dont care. Its some 14th guy off the bench trying to make waves. Thought it was a bad idea to waste a 1st round pick on him back then. Still do now.

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

I hope he does well, seems like a very cool guy. If he does succeed in a system he will be a team favorite. But that's an IF.

6. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

Peace T-Will

7. Margrave

Margrave Member

Thanks for the video, it is nice to get clarification on some of the things he says, seems like a genuine guy, probably wears his heart on his sleeve a bit too much.

I am not sure why the organization chose to play Parsons over this guy, clearly defense is better, but Twill has such upside, and to not give him significant minutes to find out what he might become before making the decision to "not extend him" - just doesn't make a lot of sense.

And I like Parsons, but this organization and it's decisions lately, just makes no sense.

8. ThaShark316_28

[​IMG]

9. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Well McHale is the one not playing him, not Morey.

T-will is displaying passive-aggressiveness at his finest. He complains on Twitter and claims he won't be back but when asked about it comes off like he said nothing remotely close to what his words came across as in the first place. And the whole cheering thing is just a charade to get fans on his side. That's my belief.

10. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

Oh I finally made your list. Cool. Maybe I will make a list of people I call out with every post.

No I wont. Too normal for that.

11. Classic

Classic Member

Was at the game last night myself and several others and Twill is all about his teammates, you can tell. One thing not lacking in his game is a sense of commrodary. Hopefully he gets to a situation where he can live up to the hype.

12. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

so by trade deadline hes gone

13. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Doesn't matter what he says or means, Morey is not going to waste money on him when he already wasted a 1st round pick and we got zip in return. The times he was on the court, he thought he was Tracy McGrady and seemed unfocused a lot.

14. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

He speaks so well in interviews which is why I was somewhat surprised by his comments in the paper.

But then again, if you read his Twitter....

15. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

(FWIW) I guess it's because on Twitter everyone seems a little dumbed down, but, T-Will sounds a lot smarter when you see him speak in interviews.

16. kikimama

kikimama Member

What kind of insecure little kid makes a list on his sig of "jackasses"?

1 person likes this.
  17. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

LOL! Its pretty funny though. I give him points for imagination.:grin:

18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Team is already playing 10 guys. The other backup wings are doing pretty well, can't really fit more guys into the regular rotation or guys can't get any chemistry with each other. Unless there is a massive trade, unlikely for him to get into rotation.

19. thino

thino Contributing Member

i wonder who is to blame if he's gone and he does blossom...

20. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Trade or injury.