1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Something I hope Adelman does before next game...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Northside Storm, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rFx6OFooCs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rFx6OFooCs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch! We claw with our fingernails for that inch! Because we know when we add up all those inches, that's gonna make the f****** difference between winning and losing!"

Man, it would make my day if Coach could tear some hearts in that room and wake Tracy, Ron and Yao up...I know he's not that kind of a coach, but seriously, the team needs to get it's passion back. We know it's in there but come on, someone get it out there on the court!

...Plus, this is a kickass speech that fits so well.

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I don't know ... Adelman doesn't seem like a "pep talk" kind of coach.

3. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Maybe the Rocks can hire back Rudy as a motivational speaker. You don't always have to tear someone down to build them up.

Just take Rudy out for a couple of drinks and bring him to the locker room at half time.

4. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Adelman is a gentle coach trying to change a gentle team into being something that they are not- I want to see Jvg take over this team and bring back defence and set plays- we have the talent but not good with this coach. If we keep Coach 'A' he must stop trying to change the game plan!! :p