1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My night with the Rockets in Memphis 10/7/15 : pic intensive

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GranvilleWaders, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Sadat X

Sadat X Member

2. joeson332

joeson332 Member

REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Jeez you're literally in their laps!! That's awesome dude!

4. jebustheomlet

jebustheomlet Member

NICE

Man - I saw you. I was so jealous. We were about 20 rows up on the basket side and just stood there for a while staring at how close we were to all of the Rockets. We'd point to you and incredulously gape at how you were literally right next to the players.

Basically I was a couple of rows above the Grizzlies fan who started going back and forth with Dwight about the drinks he had in his trunk and if Dwight wanted to party.

I loved how JET would talk to someone at every opportunity - and also noticed how Dwight was constantly talking with Clint and Dekker on (presumably) what they could do better.

Also - gotta say - Memphis turns up for their preseason. This is my first year here, after a long time in Houston, and their fans deserve the reputation they have for being committed to the Grizz.

When I was in Houston, I'd always respect this team...but their fan base and how involved the organization is in the community (I work in Education Reform and I've seen it first-hand) has won me over completely (well, except for when they're playing H-town).

Cheers

5. OTMax

OTMax Member

Great stuff, Beverley looks like you just called him and he was like: "What('s up)?" haha :)

Howard seems like a really cool guy, but if I were a Rocket knowing I take a game very serious, I probably could not stand it if he would joking the whole time. Nothing against Dwight of course.

I'm a bit surprised, but at the same time not surprised to hear that Harden is usually not that approachable and cool with fans. He just doesn't have that personality I guess, but he does seem to be funny at times and up for some interaction with fans. Nice you got a picture with him, that's cool!!

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Harden looks fat. Dude needs to get in shape.

I kid! I kid!

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

That's got "YOU MAD?" written all over it. :grin:

8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Awesome. Looks like a blast. That's really cool that you got a chance to be so close to the action. Very awesome.

9. Exiled

Exiled Member

Oh boy ...even Khloe could not get this close to Harden LOL, awesome pic

10. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Great pic with Harden! Hell, I thought I was lucky yesterday cuz I finally got his autograph.

11. GranvilleWaders

Did you read my description of Howard before. Now we find out he had tears in his knee. My up close instinct was correct I think. He's got knee issues.

12. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

i need to do this soon. who knows how much longer before NBA puts up a barrier between players and fans. you can't do this in any other sport..

13. stefanb

stefanb Member

Do you have the pics of you and Harden making it rain at the stip club afterwards?

14. shakes05

shakes05 Rookie

Patrick Beverly sucks as the backup PG! Please trade him Morey for a guard that can actually facilitate the offense for 2nd unit..

15. Borneoman

Borneoman Member

Bev isn't a facilitator, at least not a good one. But we need his energy and defense to contains opponent's PG. Just stop bashing him, it's just preseason. As soon as the regular season started, Bev will show you how important his role in this team.

16. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

Bev is a sexy man.