1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stephon Marbury: "Jordan been robbing the hood"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RV6, Oct 6, 2015.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's awesome. I bought my first pair, and loved them. When I saw they were getting harder to find, I bought the last two pair I could get ahold of. Then I played through both of those.

They were great shoes, especially for the price. If a pro player as great as Hakeem could wear them, there's no reason a recreational play like myself couldn't wear them.

2. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

It's cute people think sports shoes are expensive, have you people seen what women's shoes (the bill, it hurts my eyes) are like? lol

3. juanm34

juanm34 Member

The funniest part of the game was when I heard this game was a battle for 1st place AFC south....Damm that some

4. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Lol wrong thread.....

5. egr281

egr281 Member

I used to work at a Steve and Barrys in spring and had me about 4 pairs of these, alot of people i knew that played ball wore them too. They had a slick and simple design and i always like the color schemes, he had some legit clothes too all for cheap. I wouldnt say they were Jordan level but they really were a good quality shoe, better than those $30 nikes they sell at Famous Footwear.

6. bmd

bmd Member

Agreed. I wear whatever I think looks good, is comfortable, and isn't too expensive.

Shoes can look good with what you are wearing without being very expensive.

I have 1 pair of basketball sneakers at a time, and I'll spend a decent amount on those because a basketball shoe has to perform, not just look good. It sucks trying to play in a shoe that doesn't fit right or isn't comfortable or is too heavy or doesn't grip well or falls apart quickly. So I'll buy the best shoe to play in as long as it's not too too expensive.