1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Solution: Don't give them money

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dachuda86, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hey why don't you guys become Utah fans who didn't make the playoffs because they couldn't beat the Clippers d-league team. Or the Pelicans or any of the other 14 lotto teams.

I mean, if their fans decided not to pay one nickel or one dime, the franchises would fold. It's a smart strategy to pressure them to be good or die.

2. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

While I understand the sentiment, I don't think anyone can enjoy the 'ride' this Rockets team has taken us on this year.

3. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Enjoying it doesn't have to be pleasurable.

It's what you make it. Subjective.

Enjoy the fact that you're watching the best sport around and that it's YOUR team playing.

Sometimes, it's the simple things man.

I'm one of the most critical of this team, but at this point, I'm just going with it. It keeps things simple and in perspective.

Dream isn't coming out of that locker room, but I can find something to enjoy about the team, even with the abysmal record and offense/defense.

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I love basketball. This rockets team, from management to the bottom embodies everything that basketball shouldn't be. Its hard to root as a fan, but if management is fine lining their pockets and boasting about only having 2 seasons below .500 I don't know why you're surprised people are angry. They are emotionally invested in a team led by incompetent idiots.