1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Francis the Best Young Point Guard:

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3, Mar 17, 2000.

1. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Well on Espn they have a poll on who is the best young point gaurd and Francis is the leading vote getter.

Go here and vote.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/index.html

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris FAN CLUB

[This message has been edited by Francis3 (edited March 17, 2000).]

2. alaskansnowman

Not only is Francis the best young point guard right now, he WILL be the best point guard overall in a few years. He's the most athletic of all the guards in the NBA I'd say, his dribbling is one of the best out of those point guards, and his shot is improving(and will be great thanx to the help of the Murph in the offseason).

------------------

3. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

No doubt.

I thought Marbury was poised to make his name this season, but he's turned into a pig. He thinks hes Iverson.

As long as Francis does not fall for the same trap, the title of "future best pg of the league" is his to be taken from.

------------------
    Not only am I president of the WaltWizFanClub, I'm also the member.