1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Revisiting of LOF and LOH topic, time to settle.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by chinese, Jun 9, 2015.

1. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

1. Most Rockets fans didn't hate Lin, though most did hate his fans
    2. Lin fans aren't Rockets supporters. They could care less if Rockets did good as long as Lin did good.
    3. There were plenty of sites for Lin, but his fans chose to stay where they were unwanted.

1 person likes this.
  2. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Jesus Christ.... Lin got paid well and can do whatever he wants, hell he probably doesn't even need to play bball anymore. Unfortunately I think there was too much of a buy-in for a short run of games and he was exposed for a small streak. He's at best a bench player and was never meant to be the franchise player. Also lof/loh whatever, lin probably doesn't give a **** and is laughing all the way to the bank.

3. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

I haven't read any posts in the thread; just assumed the disagreement has been solved. THANK YOU, OP

4. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Let's settle the war between TMac fans and TMac haters first.

5. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

I wonder if some people use Lin as an excuse to bump their post counts and reps. A group of people posting the same regurgitation and patting each other on the back repeatedly. Kind of clever if you think about it that way.

6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Only a few posters obsessed with the topic. LOF aren't rational. LOFH is obsessed with LOF.

7. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

If you have no rep and a high post count aren't you just talking to yourself?

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I have many deep feelings I want to express on this topic.

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Sorry '99er OP. This is a silly thread. Maybe suitable for the Feedback, but here, you are just fanning the flames that won't die.

10. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Being an Asian GUARD playing like a superstar in the NBA is HUGE both in Asia and America. That's once-in-a-century miracle for a lot of people.

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

but Yao Ming wasn't a guard, he was a center.

12. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

Well I support the Rockets since Yao, way before I support Jeremy Lin. Though Lin is the reason why I came here. That doesn't mean I an't a Rockets fan.

13. Juxtaposed Jolt

No, there's no reason to outright hate Lin.

However, I WILL say that there are LOF-OH. And count me in as one of those guys.

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

well you post most of the time this year on the lakers ground, which makes you not a lakers fan and not a rockets fan.

rockets fans don't post on lakers ground and vice versa

i doubt you were a yao fan

15. JustAGuy

JustAGuy Member

I don't see how anyone could be unmoved after reading that.

1 person likes this.
  16. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

I believe the point where most posters on this board turned on LOFs was when a bunch of threads popped up blaming Harden for not deferring to Lin and letting him develop into the superstar he was destined to become. That's when this place turned comically against Lin and his disciples. The perceived "hatred" for Lin is a only targeted towards the mythical version of Lin that his followers created.

17. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

The funniest thing about LOF's for me is that they want everyone to see and treat Lin as a star, but the moment he starts getting criticized like a star, they start going ape****. They say things like people are over-criticizing him as if they are not constantly over-praising his every positive move. The saddest thing is how LOF's don't know how to leave where they are clearly not welcomed or wanted. Hell, even a dog is smart enough to leave.