1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It hurts...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tnluong84, Feb 9, 2009.

1. tnluong84

tnluong84 Member

Rarely do i ever b**** about how our team performance but now I'm just sick. How are we losing to the freaken Bucks??? I'm sick and tired of losing to teams that we should be blowing easily. Our last few losses have been horrendous. As for the wins, they weren't quality wins, either.
    I've been a long time Rockets fan since 95 and I've been through thick and thin with this team. I've always supported Tracy Mcgrady, ever since we acquired him. By far he was the most exciting player to ever play for the Rockets. But now it seems like i've lost all hope in him. All season long he's toyed with us with one excuse after another. It's obvious that he's no longer got it in him to even try. I pray to the basketball god that t-mac gets traded before the deadline. As much as it hurts for me to say it, it's for the better of the team. After all, i'm a Rockets fan

2. Yaopapa

Yaopapa Member

Rockets hurt us~~ u have already lost so much like before.
    i quit

3. A00man

A00man Member

Blow it up. Keep Yao, Scola, and Landry. Everyone else can go. It's clear we aren't doing crap this season. Put your stock in 2010 and go after Wade or Nowitzki. Either would work great with Yao. If not, then just rebuild through the draft. Better than this crap.

4. donny

donny Member

It's really hurt me.I have no words to express myself.

5. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Nowitski? You're not a Rockets fan.

Maybe Karl Malone would want to come back. Shame on you.

6. Landlord Landry

I really wish I could have a private candid discussion with Morey tonight. I would love to hear what he is REALLY thinking.

7. boiler

boiler Member

I feel your pain. What a bunch of hopeless losers without any pride. If I were Les, I would bench all the starters for the rest of the season. Maybe that way we can land a high lottery pick.

8. JusBleezy

JusBleezy Contributing Member

I feel your pain man. We're all Rockets diehards here. However, this could have went in any number of threads that already exist.

One of the biggest problems is posters start threads saying how personally hurt they are right after a bad loss. I understand, believe me, but this thread did not need to be created.

9. longliverox

longliverox Member

This game just freak Rox fans out, this game is just unbelievably ugly!!

10. NewBigThree09

NewBigThree09 Member

ya, I would probably keep Brooks as well as Wafer cuz they are legit bench players with appropriate salary

11. 2rings

2rings Member

Hey, Morey here. The team really sucks right now and I am bummed. I have a $21 million / year candy@ss that has a healthy dose of lzy in him as well. I have this 1-year rental guy who I thought would fit perfectly and give the team the attitude it was missing. Strike 2. Somehow he's gone soft and really has become a millstone around the neck of our offense as he dominates the ball. Outside of a Yao and Scola, and on some nights, Landry, I don't have much of a base of talent like I thought I had. I am headed to the bar now. Want to come along?

12. zantabak1111

zantabak1111 Member

dude the bucks aren't that bad, they're only missing michael redd,andrew bogut,and luke ridnour....they still had 2 of their starters for petes sake you act like we were supposed to roll over a bottom of the league team minus 3 starters when our big 3 play every time.....lower your expectations.

13. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/n8ONULirk9c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/n8ONULirk9c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

14. boiler

boiler Member

Maybe you are right. We should lower our expectations. We should know we are no better than a bottom team missing three of their best players.

15. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

hurt? no, it doesn't hurt.

players dont care so why should we care?

16. A00man

A00man Member

I hate Dirk as much as the next person. But I try to root for the Rockets. Not individual players. Dirk is efficient and him and Yao would be deadly. Something tells me you'd come around just fine if we were actually able to get him. Regardless, it's a long shot signing another superstar in 2010 anyways. Just throwing ideas out there.

One thing is for sure. The era of Tracy/Yao needs to end.

17. kkkpopov

kkkpopov Member

this team hurt me truely

18. roslolian

roslolian Member

Trading Tmac for the sake of trading him is short sighted thinking. His contract expires in 2010. We can get a real superstar then to pair with Yao. I'd rather bench the starters (or let them play and jack up tons of shots), tank, get our draft pick back and then rebuild this year and next.

19. lysports007

lysports007 Member

we are all rockets diehards, it hurts all of us, trust me

20. airbulllard

airbulllard Contributing Member

i need to find some kind of support group to help deal with the anger and stress i am getting watching this year's rockets team play.

i went through the post championship rebuilding years.. mo taylor, cato, shandon anderson, moochie... it was bad. the rox playing without francis cuz of his injury.. it was bad. the lottery year without yao and mcgrady.. that was bad..

but this year's team is the worst. it's driving me to a point i've never been before as a rockets fan. today's game was very sickening. it made me sick in my stomach. i'm tired of watching players jog it, walk it, not play defense, jack up jumpers.. this is bad basketball, and i'm not blind to it because i'm a rockets fan.

trade the lazy idiots that don't try anymore. blow it up. keep the ones that play hard and have decent contracts. keep 2010 in mind. we need to reload with a new cast. we're not gonna do anything in the playoffs this year. i hope i'm wrong, but i doubt i am.

i really feel sick watching us play this way. even the wins don't get me excited because i know who the true rockets are now. the rockets that played against the clippers, sixers, raptors. that was the true rockets of this year.