1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Chad Ford Mock Draft 4.0

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by shastarocket, Apr 21, 2015.

1. malakas

malakas Member

Chad Ford's new Big Board 10.0 (after the combine)
    1. Towns
    2. Okafor
    3. Russell
    4. Mudiay
    5. Porzingis
    6. Winslow
    7. Mario
    8. WCS
    9.Myles Turner
    10. Johnson
    11. Payne
    12. Lyles
    13. Booker
    14. Kaminsky
    15. Dekker
    16. Portis
    17. Grant
    18. Oubre
    19. Looney
    20. Tyus Jones
    21. Hunter
    22. RHJ

Personally I think the Bucks would prefer Oubre and let Grant fall to the Rockets and everyone will be happy.

2. da_juice

da_juice Member

I think Philly drafts Russell or Mudiay, regardless of what pick they have. They've got their front court, and while I get the whole assest collection thing, at some point you'd have to think that they'll want to start competing. Of course, I could be totally wrong and they could trade Noel for a nice set of picks and go for Okafor or Towns.

Warriors will probably trade #30 to save money- that core is getting expensive- like record setting, Brooklyn Nets 2013 expensive. Hopefully another team doesn't use that to leapfrog our Knicks pick to get someone we want. They'll probably try to trade David Lee too but that's another discussion. I agree the Kings will probably try to trade their pick for a PF- not sure where.

3. malakas

malakas Member

I think Philly's big board looks like this :
    Towns
    Russel
    Mudiay
    Okafor

If they get the first pick they will get Towns and trade Noel. In any case Noel can't play pf and it's extremely hard to make the twin towers work with his skill set. After that with any other pick they will try to get Russel because they want guards/wings who can shoot and Mudiay cant (yet?). Noone really knows what Phil's big board looks like and I don't buy this crap about Kaminsky.

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Well since it looks like Cameron Payne will be in the lottery, i am now thinking take Rashad Vaughn with #18 and Wright or Rozier in the 2nd round.