1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Morey needs to recruit Obama

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

He wouldn't allow Hispanics in Toyota center.

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This might not be strictly true, as his net worth is reported between 7-12 million depending on where you look.

That's not NBA owner rich, but it aint middle class.

3. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

I can see him implementing the Cash for Clunkers program and trading Harden for $1 mill + 2 first round picks

4. JD88

JD88 Member

That's what happens when you become prez...

$400k salary, yet everyone who comes out of the presidency has 100x the money they had going into it.

Almost like people interviewing for the CEO, except all of the money you make is more shady.

5. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

2020 Houston Rockets roster with Trump as owner

PG - Steve Blake
    SG - JJ Redick
    SF - Gordon Hayward
    PF - Ryan Anderson
    C - Frank Kaminsky

6. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

So I politicians as owners. I like

Also, the president tradition is to set up a blind investment account, meaning that Obama more than likely won't be able to invest in anything just yet.

7. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

U r idiot! If Obama wants to be a NBA boss, there r some venture capital groups to follow him, why does he be a part owner of the Rockets?
    If Chigaco Bull wants to sell, Obama will buy it;

8. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

I would rather have a Muslim terrorist own the Rockets than Obama!! Oops, I mean a different Muslim Terrorist than Obama:grin: