1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

'BAYWATCH' STAR Gina Lee Nolan starring in sex tape

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Just gossip, but hey...what the hell.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04272004/gossip/pagesix.htm

April 27, 2004 -- CELEBRITY sex-tape aficionados, take heart - former "Baywatch" babe Gina Lee Nolin's steamy romp with husband Greg Fahlman is about to burn up the Internet.

The video - now being shopped to p*rn sites for more than $1 million - has blond Nolin, now 32, showing off her new breast implants and performing a sex act on Fahlman, who utters such bedroom demands as, "Take that bra off for daddy" and "Tell me what you're going to do to my body," reports London's News of the World.

Jerry Shandrew, a spokesman for Nolin, tells PAGE SIX that he suspects a woman to whom Fahlman was previously married is somehow involved in selling the tape, which he says Nolin hasn't seen yet.

"Gina and Greg are separated, but not divorced," Shandrew says. "They're very friendly. They have a child together and he's in her life. Basically, his ex-wife got a copy of the tape from the video recorder and she has something to do with it. That's the only thing we can think of."

The tape was made in the 1990s after one of three breast implant surgeries Nolin underwent, Shandrew says. The "Sheena, Queen of the Jungle" star complains on camera that her surgically bolstered bosom hurt during their X-rated romp, and has to be sweet-talked into taking off her underwear because of an appendix scar.

Meanwhile, Nolin got a restraining order last week against a longtime stalker who showed up at her Phoenix home and demanded a hug.

"Apparently the guy bought a house in her same development," Shandrew said. "He showed up at her door and actually got into her house. He told Gina he needed a hug. She called the cops and they were there in three minutes and arrested him. They later found a big shrine to Gina in his house."

News of Nolin's sex tape comes just days after p*rn company Red Light District Video announced it had bought rights to the Paris Hilton/Rick Salomon sex tape, and would start selling it in video stores under the title, "One Night in Paris."

It's unclear if Nolin's sex tape will have the same explosive effect on her career as Hilton's did, because she has been concentrating on raising her son, Spencer, 6. "She's happy and content right now," Shandrew says. "She's not really pursuing acting, and she's not really bothered by the sex tape much, though she hasn't seen it yet."

2. yipengzhao

yipengzhao Contributing Member

i love football on tv, shots of gena lee... and twins.

3. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Heh heh heh. :D

4. yipengzhao

i don't get it... why would any one shell out money to buy a grainy, black and white (green?), sex tape? that's seriously the biggest waste of money ever. plus... paris hilton? airport.

5. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Ahh, sweet sweet bittorrent....

...somebody hasn't seen the full length vid....

6. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Yes, the full length vid is quite different. It's like half an hour long too.

7. wiws316

wiws316 Member

why are yall talking about the hilton tape when ginas tape is out there some where:confused: we MUST recover that video:D

8. bamaslammer

bamaslammer Contributing Member

The Paris tape looked like it was filmed while wearing NVG's and while she had talent....:D , the widespread availability of it on Kazaa will forever doom any chance of them turning a profit by selling it. I do like the title, though.

9. yipengzhao

sure but i'm sure the picture quality isn't any better right? say someone were to buy p*rn... why wouldn't they just get some color, actual p*rn instead? is it the curiosity of seeing someone famous having sex as opposed to some random p*rn star having sex? i never understood celebrity p*rn. although i did download the pam anderson sex tape waaay back in the day... at least that one had color.

i like Chris Rock's joke about how you can hear him in the background during the hilton sex tape. haha.

10. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

The picture quality is much better and very much in color. The part that you have seen is crap.

11. tozai

tozai Member

haha...

I know alot of people hate Jennifer Lopez, but that's the one tape I really wanted to see.

12. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Was that on "Bring the Pain" or another one?

Did Jennifer Lopez ever really have a tape, was that ever confirmed?

13. yipengzhao

really?

alright. i revoke my statement. but still i don't really get amateur p*rn. i guess it feeds into our voyeuristic tendencies.

14. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

This has been talked about since the second set of Hilton vids came out, I think it was mentioned on Howard Stern a few months back.

15. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

Does she have any new projects coming out soon that she's going to need to pimp.

It just makes me wonder if these tapes really get out by accident.

16. fadeaway

Yup, that's why. Plus, it's real sex as opposed to staged phony sex. That makes it more interesting.

17. JPM0016

JPM0016 Contributing Member

yeah, her "Simple Life 2" should be airing on fox this summer. Had that sex tape not come out no one would have given a damn about the first one.

18. fadeaway

Speaking of The Simple Life, it appears that Nicole Richie is engaged to be married......

.....to American Idol runner-up Justin Guarini!

What a lame couple. You can buy them a wedding gift here.

19. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

tape please.

20. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Bought the rights from whom?