1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The biggest, unanswered, nagging question I have about this season:

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by basketballholic, Dec 17, 2015.

?

Do you think Harden wants Dwight gone?

1. Yes

56.5%
  2. No

43.5%
  1. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

We're not a lottery team btw, but ermm, okc are a lottery team without Durant, he knows this first hand too.

2. malakas

malakas Member

if we trade Dwight like in this hypothetical scenario that Harden is pushing him out then we most likely WILL be a lottery team.
    And last year OKC missed a lot of Westbrick too. AND Ibaka.

3. OpenLayup-Why3?

Harden doesn't want to play with Durant. Harden want to be his own boss. As long he gets to be a star, winning doesn't matter to him.

4. basketballholic

If Harden doesn't even want to share the stage with Durant then we're doomed and we need to trade him. I don't believe that's the case. I believe Harden wants Durant in the worst way.

5. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Its ok, Harden and Durant has something figured out for both of them. it's clear that Harden wants to reunite with KD.

6. Caesar

Caesar Member

Yub nub
    eee chop yub nub

7. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

I was thinking the same thing the other day. James always lobs it to Capela but not so much to Dwight.

8. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

The nagging question I have... is why is Harden bringing the ball upcourt most posessions?
    Is this what JB wants or is this Harden doing what he wants and ignoring the coach?

I mean, it's dumb as hell... Harden takes 8-10 seconds to get the ball to the top of the the key... so a third to around half of the shot clock is gone before we're even looking at setting up a shot... defense is all back and in place, our guys have been standing around for a few seconds, Dwight has already been battling for position for that time... no quick transition buckets...
    PLUS James was already complaining about too many minutes... that's time that he wouldn't need to be hammering the ball...
    Even if someone else brought it up (bev/jt/ty) looked for an easy opportunity and if not gave it back to Harden when he made it up to the top of the key...

I don't get it... can someone please tell me what that is all about? It's like we start most possessions in the hole...

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Bball, you got too much conspiracy theories going through your head

JHarden is a lazy dude, other than his brand and his big arse girls he would not wrap his mind around the idea of driving his big man out of town