1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Help: Looking for Italian speaking CF breh

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Yung-T, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

CCorn, you say you understand Italian, if not able to translate it from scratch, could you check the posted google translate version and maybe correct errors so that the sentences make sense?

Would donate to the tipjar and rep you weekly for rest of your life. <3

2. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I understand Italian, im taking classes, im like at 40-45% and for me the translate seems good, but you can confirm with someone else.

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Okay thanks, just wanna make sure there's no sentence in there that makes no sense. :grin:

How long have you been learning the language? Began mid April and it's horrible.

Will send out the mail tomorrow if no one finds something wrong.

4. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I started 2 years ago, but I left them 3 months ago, (the teacher had some schedule problems, and I cant do it other time) but I watch Italian TV and I understand it most of the times, if they dont talk that fast.

and maybe its easier for me, because spanish is more similar to italian, than german is to italian.

5. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Okay, nice to hear.

Unfortunately I haven't taken any Spanish or Latin classes, so everything is really knew to me, except for some Latin that I recall from the english words. Would be impossible to learn all the words otherwise, so that's at least something where my skills are a help. :(

I'm trying hard to learn as much as possible in the next two months, but guess I'll have to communicate with loose words and then hopefully get more comfortable when being surrounded by Italians for half a year.

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

The renter is the one looking to make money, you are looking to spend money. I would send him the email in English. If he wants to make money, let him spend the time to translate. That's not your issue.

7. CCorn

CCorn Member

And also, people on clutchfans are gullible as heck. How was what I said remotely believable haha.

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Believed when you posted that one sentence in Italian and it wasn't the google translation. You also seemed genuinely offended in that other post where you stated no one believed you. :p

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

Send the letter in English. If the guy wants to make money I promise he will find a way to respond. You're overthinking this. Or send the google translate, he's not going to deny you just because you write Italian like an idiot.

10. il italiano

il italiano Member

Just sent the email :)

11. il italiano

il italiano Member

il just go ahead an post it here. From mia mamma:

Salve,

Siamo due studenti provenienti dalla Germania e siamo interessati ad affittare un appartamento. E’ il suo appartamento ancora disponibile per essere affittato? Noi lo vogliamo affittare nel mese di Settembre 2014 fino al mese di Febbraio 2015.E’ nella rata di affitto inclusa l’acqua, il gas, e il riscaldamento? Ci sono altri costi che non sono inclusi? E’ l’appartamento ammobiliato?
    Noi veniamo a Torino nel mese di Settembre 2014 e cerchiamo un appartamento per vivere.
    Ci puoi mandare via e-mail piu fotografie dell’appartamento?

Ci piacerebbe ricevere notizie al piu presto possible.
    Con I migliori saluti,
    Tim Schumann

12. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Thank you so so much breh, you're the best.
    You'll receive Tizzle rep for the rest of your life and are now a member of the breh circle.

13. il italiano

il italiano Member

haha ur welcome. Have a blast in torino!

just dont become a juventino ;)

14. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

yeah, dont become a jabroni, ja breh knee

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. GIGO

GIGO Member

TMML
    :)