1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

first okc, now lakers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by denniscd, Dec 1, 2010.

1. denniscd

denniscd Contributing Member

you have to admire the fight of our team...great gut check wins vs. okc and now a hot kobe bryant goes down. rick continues to amaze me with how he gets his team to fight every night! we are a shoo in for the playoffs...portland sucks now with all their injuries, phoenix is down, memphis is sorry...we are right there and have more talent when we get healthy.

lets go!!

2. Prince

Prince Member

next Detroit.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

And we have more talent coming back. Going to be a tough juggle, but Adelman can handle it.

4. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

It would be nice if the Rockets can win 3 or 4 in a row. All we need is a win against Memphis to finally win 3 games in a row this season.

Then it's Yao vs Mac.

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

without AB...

just saying

6. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

all we need 4 or 5 wins and we are just right there, like I said before it's not time to panic yet, let just hope they keep the intensity and the motivation from tonight's win.

7. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Not sure if serious...

That makes 4 games out of 18 the rockets played inspiring Basketball.

2 Laker games
    1 OKC game
    1 Spurs game.

8. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

So how did you break your arm? Those stacks of 2 dollar bills getting heavy?

9. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

This win confuses me, not sure if it was the same old Lakers sleepwalking through a game or the Rox finally showing up. My faith in the team is somewhat restored because the Lakers where on a losing streak and the media was calling them out, normally, they tend to respond but tonight was different.

If this team can go on a winning streak EVERYTHING changes but if they go on to lose to Memphis and Chicago then it means nothing.

10. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Too bad there's Dallas between "first" and "now." :)

11. mickey_angelo

mickey_angelo Member

:p for whatever reason I completely forgot about the win over the Thunder.

12. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

We didn't lose to Dallas, we lost to that team... the name escapes me, you know the guys who wear the black and white uniforms, you know the one with stripes?... I can't remember who they are, but we lost against those guys...