1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

laker rhapsody .... more like kobe kobe kobe...

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RedRacer, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

Radio hacks really need to stop doing this ****. Changing the words of songs and singing them badly is not funny.

2. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Kobe with another 7-20 game. I can't believe folks always want to bash T-Mac for his shot selection when Kobe is just a bad, maybe even worst. He forces so many bad shots. Kobe makes T-Mac look like the smartest shooter ever. At least when T-Mac is shooting bad, he knows how to make an impact by getting his teammates involved. When Kobe shoots bad, he just keeps on shooting and shooting and complaining. The Rockets can still win with T-Mac going 8-22. The Lakers don't have much of a chance if Kobe is chucking and missing.

3. kikimama

kikimama Member

someone missed the point of the thread.

i did too...

4. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

thats even worse then those hilary clinton vids. yuuuuk

5. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

There's not much to go off of, so I made my own point.
    :cool: