1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] Sources: Watt cooks his own meals

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by RV6, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Multiple sauces?

1 person likes this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

:) actually, 4.5 of those

3. Joe Fan

Joe Fan Member

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

"He's tall and goofy in a cute way"

[​IMG]

5. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

damn that bimbo is pretty hot

6. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

She wants the D

7. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Lol like he isn't every ladies type. Especially every lady in Houston.

8. ferrari77

Dude IT IS that hard to do. Even if cooking in bulk. Yeah he could choose to do that on Sunday or Monday evening but man that is a LOT of cooking in bulk to do for a number of meals each day. It makes zero sense not to hire a chef.

Not sure how not hiring a personal chef is an example of how pros need reality checks. Bro, if you have the money to hire a personal chef...you hire a personal chef. Save time so one can do other important things. Nothing wrong with hiring a personal chef imo.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

She is my type.

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

It really isn't, when you're a millionaire. I cook all of my food and track my macros...of course I'm nowhere near that amount of calories, but my biggest issues are cost and having enough room in the fridge for my own stuff. If i needed to hit that many calories, I'd just use a bigger pan and double up on everything, including an extra scoop of protein in my shake. Again, he doesn't care about taste or eating fancy. Boiled eggs, plain beef patties, chicken breasts...toss that in some heat and go watch tape or something, while it cooks.

Veggies can be bought ready to steam/eat.

Fruits can be bought already cut and ready to serve or throw into a shake.

Money makes things a lot easier. All he really needs is a dishwasher, which again, money can solve.

I think you misread my post...i was referring to his personal trainer's adjustment, when he realized JJ was obsessing over keeping his carbs and fats low. His trainer realized it and told JJ he actually needed more to help fuel his workouts and that it wouldn't cause him to fall off.

11. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

"He's just my type"

Translation: He's filthy rich and famous

JJ should hit it and change his number.

12. ferrari77

I cook all of my own food and track everything as well yet I still maintain it's not that easy, even if one is a millionaire. He isn't retired. He's still an active player, in a league and sport that rarely provides one with downtime as soon as training camp and the season begin. This isn't Basketball where once you get home you don't constantly have to study film. This isn't Soccer where once you're done with practice at noon, you're done for the rest of the day and don't have to do anything until practice the next morning. There's a reason we don't hear about a lot of NFL players cooking their own meals during training camp/in-season.

Also, you must have the time to do that on whichever day you choose to do all that cooking but unless you have a wife and kid to go with the 9-5 then you probably(and most ppl) don't have as many off the field demands as Watt.

Ah ok got it now. Thanks for explaining, it makes sense now.

13. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

she looks great in that casual photo. Had to google her and in her other photos she looks too made up and fake.

I'm not saying I wouldn't but... I wouldn't need all that makeup and glitz. the ball cap and braids work better IMO.

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I would find it hard to believe he doesn't have a free hour on his off day. That's all he needs to cook the protein for the week. The rest of the week he'd just need about half an hour to steam veggies in the microwave, add some fruit, and pack it all with some off the shelf protein shakes. He doesn't have a wife or kids either and he likely schedules most of his off the field duties/commitments in the off season. Don't forget how obsessed he is. He's probably very efficient during the season, as far as his schedule is concerned.

15. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What is a DM and how do I slide into hers?

16. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

17. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I cook my own meals.

Waiting for ESPN story.

18. ferrari77

You're not speshul.

19. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

She's got a couple of really big, natural...personality traits.

20. MONON

MONON Member

After readin this, I had to google her too & you're right. This is the best picture of her. I didn't recognize her in most of her pics on google. I won't get into the subject of her assets other than to say, "Gentlemen, I have small hands!":grin:.