1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[VIDEO] Utah Jazz at Houston Rockets Post Game 12/1/12

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Gummi Clutch, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UhcFfyTDJh4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Please Comment, Rate, and Subscribe on YouTube!

Reminder: We will be live on air from Junction Bar 160 West Gray Sunday night from 6-9PM CST following the Houston Post Game Show with ND Kalu and Greg Koch to Rapp up all the weekend's action. TUNE IN KBME Sportstalk790 AM with iHeartRadio CALL IN (713) 212-5790

3 people like this.
  2. instar

instar Member

these guys are really unselfish. quite surprising considering how young they are.

3. mike_lu

mike_lu Member

Now if only we could be as mature as the players

4. Jetfuel

Jetfuel Member

I was most impressed by Harden's comments. Seems like he might have a few leadership qualities there.

But yeah, great bunch of young guys on this team!

5. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

"Jeremy had it going, I wanted him to make plays and finish up...I told him to turn the swag up, all the way up. :)" - James Harden

Spoken like a true leader, this whole team is so damn unselfish and supportive of one another , I just...I'm so happy.
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

Thanks for watching. About to go live on air.

7. TC777JLIN168

TC777JLIN168 Member

Thanks and have a great show on air!

8. YYYY1313

YYYY1313 Member

I'm such a fan of all the starters. I really want to see what these guys can do having more time togethert. I can't help but get excited each night I watch them play!

9. just a word

just a word Member

btw, that guy during Patterson's interview yelling at him to "Shoot it!" is Harden. :grin: I'm loving this team so much.