1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. rm365

rm365 Contributing Member

He did great vs Lowry a couple weeks ago...

2. SunsRocketsfan

but if all lin fans left who would you have left to antagonize and drive up your post count?

3. choujie

choujie Member

Clutch knows Rockets basketball more than every Lin fan, but I think he knows less about Lakers basketball this year than most of Lin fans. He doesn't follow Lakers like Lin fans do.

4. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

tinman and Mr.Clutch holding it down. Clutch Community at its finest. :cool:

5. Lovemachine2000

Lowry has been crap for the past couple of months, he shut himself down. Beverly is still playing solid defense, but he's far less effective than last year.

6. SunsRocketsfan

lol.. there goes that argument.. In addition Lin actually put better numbers up as a Rocket than he is as a Laker this year.

But im happy with the guys we have on our team right now. It's a good fit. Lin just didint quite fit in. I still recognize him as being far more talented than what the so called haters give him credit for.

7. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Rofl. You must not have seen Zboy's gif meltdown while supposedly vacationing on a Malaysian beach.

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't care how many 20 plus point games he has during a loss when playing against bad teams, he sealed his doom with his clueless play vs the blazers in the playoffs last year.

And lets not forget his bruised chest vs okc the year before.

Lin fans don't give a damn about team success. So they are happy now.

Who cares how old jason terry is, he knows when to call a timeout

1 person likes this.
  9. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

1 million views before the end of the season, can we do it clutchfans?!

10. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Yet he couldn't even get the start over Ronnie Price.

11. steady

steady Member

You're right! This is how closely I have been following the Lakers.

It was Boozer that Scott put in as a starter after he hadn't started for a long time because the Lakers wanted to win that game. I stand corrected. But Lin closed, and played 30 minutes, and was the pivotal player in that game. --- so your point about Lin only doing well in Laker's losses, still stands refuted.

But if you'd rather ignore that, and dance around the fact that I got the starter bit wrong, that's alright too.

12. choujie

choujie Member

Hey tinman, why are you so involved in this meaningless thread? I can understand LOF and LOH being active debating about Lin, but you as a 99er and ROF? It's not like Lin is going to be a Rocket again any time soon.

13. blueshampoo

blueshampoo Member

Oh, let's blame Lin for not being able to play through an injury. Better yet, let's nitpick Lin's one or two bad plays of the entire playoffs and scapegoat him, when opponent teams (go check out nba reddit) recognized Lin, along with Dwight, was one of the best performers of the blazers series.

I would hate to work with you seriously; you magnify the flaws and look for someone to blame. The whole reason why Blazer series was lost was because someone who was being paid max salary never showed up to the series. Let's blame the bench player for playing well instead, that he didn't play super well. Did you forget that Harden turned over the ball at game 3, 15 sec left in OT, and Lin saved the ball to it to Daniels? Every Rocket last year in the series made mistakes, even at crucial moments.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

This thread is fun. Like dig dug and all the lofs start running up to the top at the end of the round and you destroy them

15. blueshampoo

blueshampoo Member

Laker's tanking agenda. Sacre is starting. That's when you know.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Hahaha. Fake rockets fan think lin had nothing to do with the rockets failure last year.

When the match up is that close you can't have a jeremy lin handling the ball.

Who won the title? Spurs. They have a legit point guard tony parker who's not careless.

Saying lin's mistakes were nitpicking is saying William hung's rendition of she bangs was slightly off key.

17. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

Picked him up in fantasy! PROFITTTTTT!!!!

Will report when I drop him next week. Prove me wrong Jerry.

18. Neped

Neped Member

Is it because of tanking. I think the Lakers are trying to rebuild by tanking.:grin:

19. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

So the kick out to Daniels was clueless? Not a Lin apologizer, but he played like a mediocre sixth man during that series, which is what his role is.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

You could blame mchale for putting lin in crunch time, he should have known better.

A steve Francis on crack cocaine would have not let mo williams steal the ball from him.