1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Which is the best mini tablet?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by houston#1, Jul 3, 2014.

1. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

I am thinking about buying between Amazon Kindle HDX 7 or Google Nexus 7. I would welcome your recommendation on what kind of mini tablet you think I should buy. For those of you mini tablet users, can you give me pros/cons on your mini tablet so it would help me narrow down and buy the right tablet.

Appreciate your feedback.

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Is the iPad mini out of your price range?

3. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

I have the nexus 7 and love it. Its fast, lightweight and has a great screen. Comes with Kit Kat.

4. H-Town Info

H-Town Info Member

Nexus 7 FTW!

5. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Nexus 7 easily

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The old one can be had for 200 bucks

7. ChankMcStank

ChankMcStank Member

Nexus 7 2013 FHD. Stock Android. Fast, smooth, gets updates quicker (Android L upcoming), with a pretty damn nice, crisp screen.

Dell Venue 8 Pro if you're a Windows guy but want something more mobile. Lower resolution than the Nexus 7, but you gain an actual OS and not a mobile one meaning you have full flash support, desktop view on websites, install and use x86 programs, etc, etc.

8. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

I have a Nexus 7 that I LOVE but am planning to sell to finance some stuff I need right now. I bought it like two months ago on Amazon –*message me through the board if you're interested!