1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA League Pass Free!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Houston_baller3, Jan 16, 2001.

1. Houston_baller3

Is anybody else here getting NBA League Pass free.Just wanted to know. So everybody that has Digital Cable go check it out. Remember channel 601-611.

------------------

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Yea, my buddy is paying for it! hehe

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Mooching off jamcracker...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

------------------
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi

4. heypartner

hehe (but I did buy it for heyschweetie.)

So, pimp, you going to see Vince tonight.

5. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Yeah, but at the same time I'll be seeing Jennifer, Melissa, Amy, Jaime and the rest of the hoochies at Hooters.

[​IMG]

------------------
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi

6. heypartner

cool, I'll look for you then. Are you wearing a jersey? btw: we've found that early games have lots of late comers. If you move down, it is a crap shoot.

good luck

7. wgray

wgray Member

yea i am 2 i hope it holds

------------------