1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Islamists murder 13 children football fans for watching a football match

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Remii

Remii Member

Just because your bully tactics may work at home with your family doesn't mean it's going to work with me... So I suggest you calm your azz down because I don't shyt what you eat.

As far as your 'dirty Jews' commit... Those are your words and your opinion. Everything I stated about Jews indicates that their smart and know how to get what they want (at least the ones at the top). And in the US... We let murdering Christian terrorist hate groups exist, but yet we're looking in someone else's yard telling them how they should live. So you may be calling the wrong group 'dirty'...

Man up and stop blowing your emotional load over your keyboard prematurely.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Probably better at grammar than you, too.

3. Remii

Remii Member

'They're'... Thanks for the correction sir. Fortunately for me I'm not getting graded ;)

4. Nook

Nook Member

HELTER SKELTER brah.... you better hope there isn't a "race war" in America because we all know how that will turn out.

As far as looking in someone elses backyard, ISIS has killed Americans and Europeans... planned many terrorist attacks.... so it isn't so much looking in someone else's yard and telling them how they should live.

Serious question..... would it have been "looking in someone else's backyard" to have been critical of Hitler and Nazi Germany when they were killing Jews, Catholics, sexual deviants?

5. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I am impressed with your level of cognitive dissonance.

6. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Iraq beat Iran in PKs to reach the semi-finals. Congratulations to them and their fans. Let's hope no more bull**** so the country can enjoy their run.

7. Remii

Remii Member

I never said that either. And I would like to think we would all hope for that not to happen and not just me. But thanks for letting me know what's up.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Dude not cool...

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Reported for hate speech

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You know nothing. Neither about football nor about anything else.

Why don't you go and get drunk in one of the most hypocritical states on earth or otherwise enjoy your expat life in the UAE at the expense of exploited workers.

11. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I still have a difficult time understanding who is ISIS. Cheney was right - invading Iraq would be a quagmire. That being said, here is one of the better explanations of ISIS' origins:

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BJPOtPl-0NI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Sir Geving

Sir Geving Contributing Member

Lol. U mad. Don't cry because you get called out and exposed on every subject you bring up.

13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Not mad. Just laughing at you.

14. Shanxter

Shanxter Member

Great Video

15. Remii

Remii Member

The quick take I took from this video... If there's such a thing as a necessary evil Saddam Hussein and his political party may have been it because he kept the radicals under control (but yet there was no one to control him).

Revenge and power is what can be taken from the information provided in this video as well.

16. Sooty

Sooty Contributing Member

*indicate not indicates ;)

17. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

[​IMG]