1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why White People Freak Out When They're Called Out About Race

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Remii

Remii Member

Yea, and then they murdered him.

Malcolm said white folks will never treat black people equally... So far what he said stands true.

You should try to fix your own racism before giving suggestions on how society can stop racism.

2. Faust

Faust Member

i live in the 2nd ward. these are the ideas of a famous black community activist here whose a great guy. a neighborhood that's a mixture of people of all colors is better than an area of people of one color. dont be racist.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Give me a break. what monolithic statement did I even make???????

You have been the one who groups all the protesters as being a source of trouble. You have been the one who have been stereotyping here. You are the one who calls out racy tweets from blacks - but never from whites, and then you claim you are on the high horse by quoting Dr. King. You have no clue what he was fighting for.

Everything you do is to defend whites and attack blacks - and yet you talk about equality. You are so full of it.

4. Remii

Remii Member

I'm talking about the racist statement you said about black folks being toxic to each other... You can't fix anyone else's racism and ignorance until you fix yours.