1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Sports Radio] The Herd Show

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by UtilityPlayer, Mar 12, 2014.

1. UtilityPlayer

UtilityPlayer Member

One of my fav radio shows since I got introduced to his show. Very interesting takes and puts real life and sports in a physiological manner.

2. UtilityPlayer

UtilityPlayer Member

I meant philosophical **

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Yankee elitist who's takes revolve around himself and the 1%ers who don't even watch sports.

F-

4. AnHero

AnHero Member

Not sure if srs.

I used to enjoy him but he has become so arrogant and just spews non sense.

He also has some of the worst analogies for sports when he trys to use business and life examples.

5. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I like Colin Cowherd. Don't often agree with him, but his takes are fun to listen to nonetheless.

6. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Boomer & Carton
    Mike & Mike
    SVP & Russillo

are some of the national ones I listen to. Not really a big fan of Cowherd.

7. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Was once a fan, but he got really annoying really quick. I haven't listened to his show going on two years now.

8. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Cowherd is entertaining when you realize he's just trolling the whole time. Every single take he has is just a contrarian view with some loose logic for the sake of reaction.

He's like the Phil Hendrie of sports radio, and for that reason its entertaining.

9. BonziWellsGOAT

This. A million times over. All he does is talk about how much better he is and how refined he is and how you should be too. And *****s on anything without a big name. "Who know you I like?? Smart business guy with a career. Not Joe Schmoe with his shirt off at the game. NOBODY likes that guy and if you do youre dumb, blah blah blah blah blah...."

Sound about right?

10. SuraGotMadHops

There are certain guys that are better on radio than on tv, Colin is one of them, Jim Rome another.

11. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Would rather have watery diarrhea than listen to Colin Cowherd.

12. BonziWellsGOAT

Me when Cowherd invades my eardrums:

[​IMG]

13. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

He's from Washington and actually worked teaching high school trig for sometime in Portland before making it to ESPN.

14. likestohypeguy

Poor michelle beadle just tried to call in to respond to one of colin's takes. He not only wouldn't let her on the air, but had to let his audience know that she called & was denied. "No point to it. What would it accomplish? You have your own show Beadle. Say it there." She probably just wanted to cross promote, but that was harsh. His former sportsnation cohost.

[​IMG]