1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michael Beasley potential

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ABrooks0, Jul 23, 2010.

1. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still "high" on this guy. This guy could become a good player, and now that he isn't hiding behind Wade's shadow he might blossom? With a team filled with scrubs, is it possible that he could turn out to be like Carmelo? They're games are kinda of alike. Just a thought of how far he can reach now that he came out clean, and maybe he gets his head straight

2. H-townhero

H-townhero Member

I imagine it's hard to shoot straight when your eyes are bloodshot all the time...

3. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

He's clean, he just needs a 2nd chance

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Fixed.

Beasley's problem is between his ears. Playing on a team nobody gives a flip about will let him put up decent numbers without any expectations. This is exactly the environment he belongs in within the NBA. But when expectations are heavy, he will crater.

5. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

[​IMG]

6. DontTradeOswalt

He reminds me of Bosh since their both PF, he's only 21 and he averaged a little less than 15 points high as **** last season, so if he and Kahn can work on smoking just the right amount of weed, he'll be better