1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 3/27/2012

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Game Information, Potential Radio Links, Rockets History vs. Mavericks
    http://www.clutchfans.net/nextgame.cfm?NextGameID=3337

Game Chat Starts At 7:30pm
    http://www.clutchfans.net/chat.cfm

Previous Game: Rockets 113, Kings 106 (OT)
    <LI> Box Score
    <LI> <B>Video:</b> <a href="http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=217481" title="Houston Rockets Highlights">Marcus Camby full court shot! (plus locker room reaction)</a>
    <LI> <B>Video:</b> <a href="http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=217487" title="Houston Rockets Highlights">Rockets clutch plays - 4th quarter plus overtime</a>

The Rockets2K TV Listings
    Game is televised locally on Fox Sports Houston.

Thanks,
    Clutch

NOTE: This thread is for game discussion. Please <a href="http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=200749">no asking for links or posting links to watch the game in the game thread</a>. You can find that <a href="http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=212209">here</a>.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Rox owe them a beating.

GO ROX !

DD

3. sergio

sergio Member

We need this one bad.

4. arjun

arjun Member

I hope we ****ing kill them.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Rox win in a blowout. Dirk and Jet go 3 for 25 combined

6. johnnyonthespot

Patsquatch goes all Jack Links Beef Jerky on them after the horrible game he had against Dallas on Saturday and we win by forfeit because the whole Mavs team is too scared to play him. The final score taken midway through the 2nd quarter (when Dallas calls it quits) is 84-13 in favor of the Rockets. Patterson scores 97.

But seriously... we need this game bad.

7. conquistador#11

it be nice to give the "'jet'" a taste of his own medicine and by that I mean earl boinks the mavs for 25 points himself coming off the bench.

Really need this one. If it's a nicely ref'd game with a bunch of no calls on both sides, then this game is a winnable one.

8. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Dallas had time to rest while we are just coming off an overtime game, plus they playin at home. They looked better than us last game but didn't manage to increase their lead, think they'll win this.

9. thejav

thejav Member

Camby needs to be on dirk the entire game...go rockets...

10. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

This game definitely won't be close, so someone has to come out early and play hard. Hoping our Rox will win this one. 105-92

i think coach should put parsons on terry.

i really need bragging rights today against all these pompous dallas douches in austin.

11. Rocketfan713

Rocketfan713 Member

12. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Blow out loss! No way with Dragic hobbling if he plays at all, I wouldn't be suprised with another thread 'Dragic out, listed as day-to-day' and Camby pantsy ass hurt, still no back-up SG so Lee is going to play heavy minutes. It all doesn't feel right.

13. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Like i said in the last Mavericks thread, whoever wins this game will win the series.;) I think the Rockets will win.

14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

This will be the key to our victory. This must be done as much as possible. Whatever Parsons contributes on the defense against Terry is extra.

15. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

i would bet mavs for the simple fact that we haven't beaten them in a while. while some may say they are due to be beat by us (which they are overdue), the rockets seem to always be playing beneath the mavs or come from behind. would be nice if we could play a complete game and win...but alot to ask given the current state of the team and second night of back-to-back.

i doubt i will watch except from DVR buffer and rewind if good result or close to see the money shots/D. the reason is i get so pissed off when we play the mavs and do not win...that i will break sh_t starting with the remote through the f_ing tv screen.

just do it...or don't do it...and buy me a new remote and tv. ;)

16. whatupdoc

whatupdoc Member

Best wrestling game EVER.

17. nadman89

nadman89 Member

as much as i love the rockets i dnt see us winning this , we played them at home after they were on a back to back and we lost , they got all the calls in houston theyll get like a million calls in dallas plus were tired i dont mind if we lost but then agn we thought wed lose to okc so u never know

18. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

put camby on dirk

19. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Parsons needs to redeem himself against Dirk tonight.

And can we please send Greg Smith out there to go crack open Jason Terry's stupid egg head? Or at the very least, have Kyle go cough on him?

20. stylus8088

stylus8088 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Via Rockets: "Marcus Camby (left wrist sprain) and Goran Dragic (right ankle sprain) are listed as game-time decisions tonight at Dallas."</p>&mdash; ClutchFans.net (@clutchfans) <a href="https://twitter.com/clutchfans/status/184706095913238529" data-datetime="2012-03-27T18:18:59+00:00">March 27, 2012</a></blockquote>
    <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>