1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[PS4] Destiny

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Wakko67, Jul 19, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

Since the PS4 thread has a lot of discussion on Destiny, I figured I'd just get a new thread going. I know a few of you are on there, what do y'all think? I really like it so far, though I get it handed to me in multiplayer. It seems pretty in depth as far as leveling up. I don't know if that carries over into the multiplayer or not.

The Moon level is really cool, but most of the time I get Venus.

1 person likes this.
  2. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Wait Wait Wait! Is that Moon level available? It's still locked for me!

Also I love the game. And I really like the Crucible matches even though I'm usually bad at that I'm able to hold my own.

The game is so smooth and such a joy to play I see myself losing many hours with it this fall.

3. Wakko67

Sorry, I meant the Moon multiplayer map. The level doesn't look like it's available. I guess today at 2p Pacific time there will be two new maps added, but only for two hours. I'll be on it then. We should get a CF team together and dominate these other clowns!

PSN: Wakko67

4. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Why am I at work right now?! I'll go ahead and add you, but I won't be able to play until tonight.

5. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Still waiting on installation to complete. Currently at 18%. The alpha was pretty cool though. Is Beta a lot more in depth?

6. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

The Beta has a full on opening this time, but a lot of the missions are the same. There seem to be some Events added as well. And just the overall game looks cleaned up with added lighting effects and shadow.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

How do I get into the PS4 beta? Anyone? I'll buy one or donate to the tipjar if needed.

8. Wakko67

You can get a code from someone or just preorder it. I used all of mine, sorry.

1 person likes this.
  9. rocks_fan

rocks_fan Rookie

I'll send you a code if you need one. Pretty sure they sent everyone 3 codes for friends, and since I'm stuck in a hotel room with no HDMI hookup and **** WiFi it doesn't look like I will need mine. Let me know if you still need one.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I got the 2 y'all sent but lucked into another. Go ahead and send yours to someone else. Thanks a ton!

11. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

I've had a lot of fun playing the PS4 version. Wish the beta was longer but I can't really complain since it is just a beta. I just don't want to wait until September to play more.

I really like the way the game plays. Its a lot of fun

12. VanityHalfBlack

I have two codes, PM me quick if you want in!!!!

13. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Nearly 4 hours installing this game. Sigh.

14. Wakko67

Damn. Mine took about 40 min.

15. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Think mine took about 2 hours. I could tell it was going to be awhile so I just went and ran some errands in the meantime.

16. Swishh

Swishh Member

Up for grabs:

Voucher Code for PS4: H46N-6QNT-J9BJ
    Voucher Code for PS3: 35LN-25NJ-A9R6

1 person likes this.
  17. Juxtaposed Jolt

[asking out loud] Did someone already take this? I'm getting an error when I put the code into "Redeem Codes."

:(

18. Swishh

Swishh Member

if its not saying 'this code has already been used' , then it might just be a psn issue. Keep trying a few more times.

19. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Is that one working for you yet? If not I have acquisitioned one more code if you wants. I guess I can send it to your email or PSN ID if you still need one.

20. Juxtaposed Jolt

That'd be great! I tried that code 3 times, and I keep getting errors. I was even signed out of PSN on the 2nd try lol.