1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets Road Trip -- Saturday Denver 3/7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by heypartner, Jan 17, 2015.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

We discussed this last year as well. This year...it's happening.

Rockets are in Denver on a Saturday...March 7th. Harden is destroying the league.

Road Trip...who's down? (I'll get a box, if y'all want it.)

(420)

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

What is a box?

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Nevermind gotcha

4. heypartner

Go to Pepsi Center maps ... what do you want? Nuggets are selling low right now.

5. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I may fly up friday morning and leave sunday. Flights are cheap and nuggets tickets are REALLY cheap. Gonna try all the best $3 donuts. And other things colorado has to offer.

Maybe if the tix are cheap we should just look into a group rate in the lower bowl? I'm good with whatever, I'd be down with a suite too. Just think it would be cool to be all together and semi visible in red.

6. mrm32

mrm32 Member

If only I wasn't in public accounting I'd be all over this. After seeing them play in Brooklyn Monday I want to see them play in as many arenas as possible.

7. heypartner

Group rates aren't that special, and we won't have enough ppl, anyhow. We would be better trying to buy after-market, since the Nuggets are so cheap. I'm tempted to go for 8 adjacent as close to the court as possible. anyone want to do a search for best available, 8 adjacent. Then 6 together. Then two groups of 4, separate.

The first two people who post a plane ticket reservation in this thread get a free ticket to the game. I'm talking center court, somewhere.

And we'd get a hotel suite downtown, too, since Boulder is about 30 minutes away (think Woodlands to Houston).

8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Hmm, I'll look into flights, if it is less than $200, I may do a Friday morning to Sunday night like finalsbound

mrm32, where did u sit at the Nets game? I was up top in 226. Was a bit disappointed in the arena, thought it would be miles better than MSG, but didn't look that way. The upper concourse is enclosed, reminds me of American Airlines Arena in Miami.

9. heypartner

Spirit is coming in at under $200, but watch out for the fees. They charge for everything.

Stub hub is showing Section 104 at $120 ea for a group of four, row 18. That's the Visitor section, lower bowl/"Prime Loge" We can get closer depending up yall's upper limit. Also, Lower Center Balcony is ~$80. Row 1. Flash Seats doesn't appear to offer enough adjacent seating in the lower bowl, center.

10. heypartner

Vivid seats is showing 4 in Section 126 for $89ea. We won't beat that for Prime Loge Center sections. Row 20. Once we are in that section, we can move down, I'm sure. But can't get too rowdy in Rox gear if we move. :)

11. heypartner

btw: I just checked for tonight's game vs MIN, just to see if sellers drop prices close to game day.

Seems so. I'm seeing Section 124 Row BB :eek: for $124 for tonight's game. Row BB baby, dead center. Maybe we should wait out the sellers and buy close to game day.

12. heypartner

btw: here's the map

[​IMG]

13. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Sat in 229. Got hustled by a scalper. He told us it was section 129 for $10 a ticket but I can't complain. Lol

I liked the arena but didn't get to go to a Knicks game though.

14. heypartner

we have 6 ppl now But not enough organization to buy more than 4 together.

My offer still stands....first two ppl who prove they have bought plane tickets will get lower bowl center on me. Deadline is one more week.

If no one bites...then finalsbound and I are getting floor seats. Or at least BB baby

#14 heypartner, Jan 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2015