1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

if harden doesn't light it up tonight and lead us to a win against the dubs...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by swyyyguy, Jan 21, 2015.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

Because harden isn't carrying the team by himself? Lol

2. IgotNext

IgotNext Member

That's pretty dumb to put it all on harden.

He needs a second legit star. Like curry

3. IgotNext

IgotNext Member

Like curry has

4. krmclaughlin

krmclaughlin Member

At this point, I think pretty much every western conference team would gladly take us in a first round match up. We are too easy to stop. Help A LOT on Harden, run guys off the three point line, and you can beat the Rockets. We aren't making anyone nervous.

5. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

THIS. the rockets are a bunch of frauds. we are one of the best regular season teams.

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

Dwight needs to ****ing step up.

7. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

Rockets doesn't even have a big 2.. Dwights done. Harden needs help.

8. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

I don't mind taking Curry over Harden for MVP (although I'd still pick Harden right now all things considered), but if you think that one game proves that Klay Thompson is on Harden's level, let alone better... I don't even know what to tell you. How about game one of this season when we had no Dwight, and still nearly won if not for some careless mistakes and missed open 3s? And Klay shot 3-16? How about the second game, *again* no Dwight or Jones or a couple others, and *again* we nearly win in GS (yeah, yeah, I know "nearly" doesn't count, but it was a good game), and Harden put up 34 pts on 14-27 shooting, and Klay had a mediocre game?

9. pass_to_Hakeem

Being beaten this bad tonight after getting beaten pretty bad last week, wow!! HOU are pretenders!! Sadly, I have to agree with Charles Barkley. GS owned HOU this year and has HOU scared ****less it they face each other in the playoffs!! What a lousy series for HOU

10. pass_to_Hakeem

THE WHOLE TEAM .... needed to step up!!! P Bev is a 4th tier pg at best and once the playoffs start, he will be exposed!!

11. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Thanks Jon Barry.

Give us a break and get out.

12. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

The rockets and especially the coach seems to have this philosophy of funneling everything through a single point of success or failure. In the reality world, we call that gambling and stupidity.

13. Da34Box

Da34Box Member

bone on bone though.

14. joeson332

joeson332 Member

yawn....