1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dream's tutoring feels like a Dwightmare

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Earlier I posted a u tube clip of d12 posterizing asik (Orlando vs Chicago) and jokingly said that is why asik does not like d12.

Someone gave me rep - thanks. The comments on the rep stated:

The reason Asik was not happy with D12 on the Rockets is because Asik knows he can do almost everything Dwight can do at 1/3 the price. Fact.

1. Not sure if serious or trying to be funny. 2. you must give screen name or I don't know who you are. thanks again. don't agree with you.

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

And this is why he needs Dream during games....he's already there, cmon now...

3. oakdogg

oakdogg Contributing Member

Dwight has absolutely NO shooting touch. I recall just about everyone of his made shots were dunks. He can't make a shot one foot from the basket - not an exaggeration. They need to stop this experiment.

4. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Why are dunks a bad thing? I don't care how he scores, just do it and at a high percentage. The problem is he did all the damage in the first half. They need to actually hit threes to free him up later in the game.