1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Dime Mag] Smack (Rockets-Celtics review)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ParaSolid, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

---------------------

That was the only part of the article that pertained to the Rockets. Honestly, don't get too down about this loss as there were a lot of positives that the team can take from it. Yao is obviously not as sharp as he needs to be yet and Artest is still rounding into form. Just give it time.

Click here for the whole article.

2. Joemambo

Joemambo Member

That's what I'm talking about!!

Rockets played horrendous and it was still a close game, against the defending champions!!!!

Celtics shot over 50%
    Rockets under 40%

Only a 4pt loss. The Rockets are good.

Only if they didn't have Alston on the team...........

3. battousai

battousai Member

I agreed. however we need to do something about our PG situation

4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Yao looks to have lost athleticism.

5. lxnew2000

lxnew2000 Member

It is a two way street. Everybody knows what's gonna happen when these two team meets that's defense on each other's big 3s. We limited 2 of their stars by defense, they limit 2 of ours by doing nothing (Yao & Ron had a very bad game, just didn't make any plays except i would give Ron's D on Ray and Paul). However I'm very happy to see Tmac tried to carry this team despite not being 100% and bad shot selections. Thank you for posting btw.

6. MONON

MONON Member

When we get Battier back, then we can have him and Artest on Pierce and Allen. Last night, Artest had his hands full with Pierce which also led to his poor shooting % and Allen ran free.

7. hotdamn

hotdamn Member

If it werent for Yao's sprited dunk....it was a 4 pt swing!!!!

8. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

That dunk Yao missed -- it's not really surprising. He had the ball in his left hand and he tried to dunk it left handed. I don't think I've ever seen him to do that.

9. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

The reason I am not worried.

10. jpapi0022

jpapi0022 Member

I didnt know he had any lol