1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin McHale Can Revive Coaching Career, Rockets Franchise With New Gig in Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LandryMegaBeast, May 28, 2011.

1. LandryMegaBeast

http://www.nesn.com/2011/05/kevin-mchale-can-revive-coaching-career-rockets-franchise-with-new-gig-in-houston.html

This writer basically contradicts everything that has been said on this forum

He also think Yao will return back to allstar shape...............:rolleyes:

LMB

2. Half Nelson

Half Nelson Member

I like the optimism...

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

"Now Yao, you can play with one foot. Seriously. And your elbows? Those aren't for holding your head up at the dinner table, big guy. Those are lethal weapons. Shove Jordan over here and I'll give a demonstration."

4. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i'm excited to see what mchale can do with pat, hill, and thabeet. honestly, i think pairing him with those guys to help them reach their potential was a main reason why he got the job.

5. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

why not be optimistic that Yao can come back to say 70% of his best and say Kmac adds 6 wins over last season? Why not?

I'm on board. I love my rox.

**flame suit on**

6. Chris Jent MVP

optimism for yao AND mchale ??? that's a double paddlin' for you, son. :eek: