1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Some issues between Harden and Howard (don't hang out anymore)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, May 24, 2015.

1. alethios

alethios Member

After that last game, everybody's going to be pointing fingers and looking for answers. We're bound to hear more about inner turmoil when we lose in such humiliating fashion. The chemistry is there but it's taken a hit on the chin.

Nobody was questioning the chemistry after the Mavs series. Maybe there was contention during those two ugly losses in LA, but the team bounced back and silenced the critics, and even in the first two games of the GSW series, it didn't seem like chemistry was an issue.

1 person likes this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dwight is a veteran, there is no obligation to hang out with the younger guys other than playing basketball with each other...

This gossiping is just for us fans, Dwight has found a nice girl and has his kids.

He should spend more time with his family

3. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Haven't we seen a million threads about this already over the past year or two?

4. i3artow i3aller

5. Rockston

Rockston Member

I know your track record of posts is well respected on this forum but sorry dude, you can GTFO with this kind of shade. This is a Rockets board and if you are going to spread the teams business like this out in the open you are just a cancer amongst fans.

Your post reeks of vagueness and irrelevance In relation to our season. For all we know you might be telling the truth but you have no reason to post this stuff before the series is over.

Oh and your "Sorry" also reeks of insincerity. I am a huge Rocket fan and I have seen players play without heart on the court. To disrespect the team by spreading while still alive is disturbing.

2 people like this.
  6. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Who cares if they're friends. As long as they get the job done, that's all that matters.

You will never get along with every single one of your co-workers unless you're the boss/upper management or your job consists of 2 employees.

7. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Meh - can almost see that josh smith is causing issues with the team.

8. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

well, it doesn't show on the court when we're winning. the guys have good synergy, throwing him lob after lob, as long as Dwight is healthy.

and who are the guys who Harden hangs out with? Ariza, Nick, TJones, Papa, Capela? Papa, Caps, Nick had a recent photo with Harden playing blackjack somewhere. You can't impute malice to those guys. Everyone on the team looks harmless and normal.

who else is there to laugh at? not as much fun if they laugh at Dorsey. maybe it's harmless banter, what else can they talk about--McHale's coaching? Morey's tweets?

they're not rocket scientists. they need to talk about something in common.

this is a non-issue.

9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

Where is Rafer pls

10. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

I think CyberX's tweet is Morey and McHale sidetracking us from the real issues of this team :grin::grin::grin:

11. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, this forum... Houston is 1 game away from being eliminated and we're here discussing tmz bull****. I hope houston isn't having locker room drama or it won't even be worth watching the game tomorrow. The vagueness in these posts are just like the other threads currently trending here. If the team/players truly has issues... Well good news the offseason is coming soon, especially if the Rockets don't figure out how to play together. Harden/Howard can't do everything for this team.

I really thought the LACs were the team houston didn't want to face in the playoffs (much like 90s houston didn't do well against the sonics), but it's clear that the Warriors have our number.

In keeping with the trends... He ate alone, but they didn't want him there anyway.... Blah blah who cares.

12. MistaK

MistaK Member

So first DMO and other role players can't sit with Dwight and James and now Dwight can't sit with James and the others...cool!!! :cool:

Funny how stories like this always pop up when teams get eliminated or are on the verge of being eliminated. Everything seemed fine just couple of days ago. Sure, you'd expect there to be finger pointing after a loss like this. I'm sure the guys will regroup and come out fighting in Game 4. Nothing else they can do, their backs are against the wall.

Also I'm pretty sure there is more disconnect between certain posters on this board than there is between Dwight and James or Dwight and the team.

Take it one game at a time. Take care of business at home, go back to GS and steal one, take care of business at home again, go back to GS and break their hearts. Simple really!! ;)

13. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

So we have two insiders confirming this?

I cant remember if Amirs Johnson was proven to be legit.

14. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

"Go to dinners and make fun of the guy"

Didnt know we were still highschool lmfaooooo

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Amir Johnson plays for a Canadian team, he should concern himself with the Raps

17. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

A friend told me a story some 13 years ago. He said he was out at a club with some people, when Cat, Franchise and some other players/friends walked in. Cat asked them if they could give them their booth, my friend said no. Cat responded with "come on, man, you know who we are."

Off court chemistry doesn't equate to on court chemistry, I've never believed this.

18. MistaK

MistaK Member

Stop posting on the BBS and go work on your FTs Dwert!!! :grin:

19. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

The other 2 in the gif are not laughing anymore.

What becomes of the third?

20. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

Because harden seems to give up on defense when teams go on runs. The only reason we are in the wcf is because of that 6th game where the team defense improved with harden of the floor.

Dwight preaches defense but harden cannot selectively chose to defend if the rockets are to win a championship. Must be frustrating for Dwight to keep having to cover hardens missed switches etc