1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Your opinions don't matter lol

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Sephkane, Jul 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Sephkane

Sephkane Member

2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

All that matters is they have opinions.

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

#OpinionsMatter

#BarkleySucksLeslieAlexanderTurds

4. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

He is probably referring to ESPN's incessant need to invite that no name rapper who thinks he has the power to curse athletes...

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

I like Kevin Hart's take's on the NBA. He's pretty good.

6. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

All Opinions matter

7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Lol, but but.... it really depends what was said or if a threat or something, however people should be allowed to criticize public figures when they **** up, I mean not to their face (or take it personable, I mean it sounds like some idiot fan opened their mouth, which would be similar to Barkley throwing the guy through the window, haha), but... sports radio has always had callers and listeners and it's basically the same thing.

Also, Without all of this extra conversation/coverage and ways of monetizing these new forms of media... Do you really think the league would be as big/profitable as it is now??Now that ordinary people have a voice online it allows for marketing to happen at a higher rate... So underlying issue is Barkley is just jealous he didn't get a $150 million contract for nothing.

But I do agree, crazies should stay home and realize they're not on the court, and while your opinion might work some places, making threats or acting like an ass opens you up to get slapped.

8. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

your opinions dont matter to barkley if he doesnt get any donuts from them, and i agree.
    everytime charles says "first of all", it doesnt mean sht if he wont pass me those donuts. have u seen rich pple donuts? way better than the boxed crap in grocery stores