1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SI] James Harden Q&A

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Feb 1, 2016.

1. Mr Chuck Norris

More harden hate!

2. RESINator

RESINator Member

Khloe's ****** has made him even more delusional!

3. BackdoorHarden

More Khole hater!!!

4. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Didn't read any other posts...I assume they all say James is an idiot.

5. BackdoorHarden

Was the post were either James is an idiot or Khole is fat and making James dumb

6. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Disgusting.

7. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Harden's trying to create the style of shooting "guard" who only shoots and doesn't guard. He ain't going to follow nor is he going to listen to any criticism. All that money got to his head.

8. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

The interview really wasn't that bad...

Seemed upbeat and positive, not delusional like some would say

9. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

I dont know what he said that have you all up in arms... Harden is the only reason this team has any wins at all this year. He is carrying the team and that is incredibly hard to do every night in the NBA. Like he said the team needs to find a rhythm and someone has to step up and its not James Harden

10. OpenLayup-Why3?

My bias against Harden grew so big, that every time I see Harden speak it gives me similar hate towards him to the hate I feel whenever LeBron says he had nothing to do with Blatt's firing. And I wasn't even Blatt's fan back in Europe. Or to the disgust I feel whenever Harden talks about defense.
    Many superstars in this league don't play defense on a regular basis, but most of them turn it on when it matters, because they're capable of being good defenders. What makes Harden the worst of them all is that he is very limited defender even when he tries, but he doesn't try. It infuriates me that his logic is that he plays too many minutes and would rather safe his energy for the offense...

11. OpenLayup-Why3?

...I mean he admits not to try on defense... I mean... COME ON

12. Rio Rocket

Rio Rocket Member

13. rockets13champs

Chill out man. To an extent hes right. Im not mad at him during this interview mentally only he is there. The team still needs alot of work.