1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Down to number 4 on the ESPN power ranking

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by wreck, Jan 18, 2007.

1. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

I think the rockets have officially earned their respect. They could have dropped them 5 or 6 slots in the power rankings but they respected us after losing against the top 2 teams in the NBA. I can even argue that we were in those last two games till the end, surprisingly enough against the suns where we were minus our two stars. Top 4 in the NBA baby! The next three games can actually get us in the top 3 again. It feels good to be respected. :)

www.espn.com (i couldnt copy and paste the link and got lazy to write it, its on the NBA section)

2. Sofine81

Sofine81 Member

I would love to play Dallas or SA in a Conference finals. I think we can beat either team in a 7 game series with T-mac, Yao, and Bonzi; My god, dont forget Head, the entire City of Houston loves Head :D

3. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

How could the Rockets drop to #4 in the power rankings?

FIRE GUNDY!!!

4. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

That's a different power ranking... that's a Hollinger power ranking that he just started. The original power rankings will continue to be updated on Mondays.

5. Bullard4Life

Bullard4Life Member

These are Hollinger's statisically-based power rankings, Stein does a separate one based on... um... the basketball experience of a hobbit.

6. johnrox

johnrox Member

yea, and this one with suns over mavs, that is crazy

7. Sextuple Double

I would love to see SA in the first round. 3/6 matchup

8. krayziefl

krayziefl Member

If we face SA in the playoffs, they'll will get an example next week of what will happen to them. A beating worse than from their daddy! :D ( hopefully )

9. kkuu

kkuu Member

See if we can win Spurs with Tmac.

I am sure we can.