1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMAC has finally learned to speak THE TRUTH!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by t_mac1, Feb 19, 2008.

1. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

i really like this new tmac right now. usually when he struggled before, he would make some type of excuses and this and that.

for some reason, he hasn't done that. here's what he had to say after this game.

“Rafer’s playing unbelievable,” said McGrady, who has made 23 of 73 shots in his past five games. “With my offense now, I’m struggling. I’m struggling with my shot. I don’t know what’s going on with me offensively. With Rafer playing so well and other guys playing so well, it’s really a great feeling to have all the pressure on you offensively. I suck right now. I get it going every now and then, but through the course of the game, I suck.”

man, this could be very good. it seems like tmac doesn't see himself as the star of the team anymore and he's being highly critical of himself recently (i see him cussing himself out a lot at the TC during this past 4 games.

hopefully this fire and aggression can lead the way to improvement and resurgence back to greatness :D

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

And the team still won....life is good.

DD

3. ShadyMcGrady

ShadyMcGrady Contributing Member

Amen and ditto.

4. bingsha10

bingsha10 Member

Wow, I'm impressed that T-mac would say that. Well, at least he realizes something is amiss and work to fix it. Its good to know he still has a standard of play he sets for himself.

Hopefully he'll be able to break out of it soon.

5. abc2007

abc2007 Member

This is good. But, hopefully, he won't lose confidence.

From ASG, I think no one else can pass the ball to Yao better than Tmac.

Exactly say, his shooting is off, but his offense influence is still huge on the rockets. Hopefully, he can find his shooting back soon!

6. pchan

pchan Member

I am glad he has realized it. Hopefully he will start working extra hard on his jumpers.

7. doublebogey

doublebogey Member

T-Mac's shooting is off. But he was driving to the hoop more often tonite, also making plays and playing defense. His shooting will come by but better quick.

8. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

Glad to know he's able to put himself in check. We're still winning even when his offensive game is subpar. Just wait till he gets his shot back, he's going to take the team to a whole another level. Damn...

9. WNBA

WNBA Member

TMAC is a smart player. He controls his FGA very well.

10. Panda

Panda Member

With all that talking, how about start shooting 300 jumpers a day?

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

his confidence is shattered.

12. tsunami

tsunami Member

did TMAC say he's sucking in offense recently? link?

13. sab504

sab504 Member

Bout time he admit to his suckyness. He does suck and sucks bad. He needs to step up his game come playoff time or its another 1 and out exit for the rockets.

Im out

14. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

all he has to do is drive in.

15. MMFGuy

MMFGuy Member

this makes some idiots who have been defending TMac the past few days look really stupid

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

ah, this has to be the most glorious thread for the TOH's.

17. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Trade T-Mac for Dwight Howard! Hold on, I'm channeling Meat and Potatoes.

T-Mac seems to pick his game up when he's on national TV, go figure. Miami's a powder puff even with Marion--the game against the Heat would be a good time for him to pull his game back together, especially considering that the next game is against the damned Hornets.

I think he could have a lot of success if he stopped hanging out behind the three point line and started shooting from 12 to 15 feet out off a pass. And even with his slump he still got eight assists today so he was still effective.

18. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I love the "I suck" part.

It's nice to know that he can acknowledge that his game has sucked lately, and will not blame the Toyota Center for depth perception, or any other arena. It's not bad at Quicken Loans, i'm sure Gordon Gund could hit a jump shot there.

19. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

20. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

No, it's just another opportunity for idiots like you to spew a bunch of garbage on the board even though the team has won nine in a row. Open invitation: stop following the Rockets and stop posting.